The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Interlinking for a blog farm

michelle85

Hi all,
Question - for blog farms do you recommend interlinking levels of them (example- 5 levels of blog farms, with each level linking upwards, with the money sites right at the top)? Would interlinking all of the blogs on that one level give you a boost, or would it only serve to bring your farm crashing down?

Interlinking a small number of sites is acceptable. Overdoing it will almost certainly get you a Google penalty - this was one of the early mistakes that Shoemoney made. :)

Interlinking a small number of sites is acceptable. Overdoing it will almost certainly get you a Google penalty - this was one of the early mistakes that Shoemoney made. :)

Thank you for the information minstrel, I never heard about this before.
I was a little bit scary about being caught by G by doing blog interlinking. But I also think that for it is must be fine for someone who promote their other businesses in offline world, why not.

So everything is about not overdoit right?

Thank you for the information minstrel, I never heard about this before.
I was a little bit scary about being caught by G by doing blog interlinking. But I also think that for it is must be fine for someone who promote their other businesses in offline world, why not.

So everything is about not overdoit right?

Pretty much. When you start doing things with the object of manipulating PageRank or search results ranking, yoiu are going to raise red flags for Google and Bing and they will take action if there's any potential for success - or even if there isn't: they may decide to penalize you as a deterrent to others.

MI
Back