The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Integrating Mobidea offers to AdsBridge

Cihad

I want to track my traffic via AdsBridge. I have read some posts on this forum. But I decided to write it directly, I am sure someone can help me.

I am promoting 2-3 offers, and want to track them on AdsBridge. Cause Mobidea report page updates hourly. How can I do that?

Thank you all.

I want to track my traffic via AdsBridge. I have read some posts on this forum. But I decided to write it directly, I am sure someone can help me.

I am promoting 2-3 offers, and want to track them on AdsBridge. Cause Mobidea report page updates hourly. How can I do that?

Thank you all.
Hello!
I am not quite sure what you are asking exactly. If you're asking about our integration with Mobidea, then I can provide you with one of our blog posts that describes the set up! Track it easy with Mobidea & AdsBridge!

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@adsbridge.com

I hope this helps!

-Zach

Zach thanks for your answer.

I want to track my clicks and conversations on Mobidea via AdsBridge.

I tried it but couldn't success. I have an URL, promoting the offer. What should I do to track it on AdsBridge?

Zach thanks for your answer.

I want to track my clicks and conversations on Mobidea via AdsBridge.

I tried it but couldn't success. I have an URL, promoting the offer. What should I do to track it on AdsBridge?
Please refer to our support team at support@adsbridge.com . Make sure to send screen shots of your settings so they can have an understanding of your situation. (do not post them here!)

Let's get you set up!

-Zach

I told them, they sent the same link. I couldnt even find 1st step "Click on the ADVANCED button next to the Smartlink or Offer"

That's why I typed it here. If I figure it out I will post it here so maybe people find it helpful.

So Zach thanks for your help.

I told them, they sent the same link. I couldnt even find 1st step "Click on the ADVANCED button next to the Smartlink or Offer"

That's why I typed it here. If I figure it out I will post it here so maybe people find it helpful.

So Zach thanks for your help.
Here is information regarding setup from the mobidea website - Mobidea User's Definitive Guide (2016 Update)

The instructions are under '2 - Smart Tools'.

Keep us up to date on your progress!

-Zach

Zach, I have talked to Mobidea support about this siatuation. They asked for my subdomain and set my account. But I can't still track my offers. They said that probably cause of my account is trial. What do you say about it?

Because the account is a trial, the capabilities are limited.

You can write our support at support@adsbridge.com to test out some features, but in order to open up full capabilities, a payment plan upgrade is required. The plans start at 29$ a month.

Let me know if I can help you set anything up!

-Zach

MI
Back