The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Insurance affiliate marketing

erics_dad

Banned
Hi all,

New here and not entirely sure if this is the right place to post so mods, feel free to move if needed. Thanks!

Basically, I'm interested in trying my hand at auto insurance and had in mind SureHits. I know, insurance is a hugely competitive market and I've got experience in the UK finance market (about 2 years). I was doing mostly PPC back then and it was before the recession (or "credit crunch" in the UK) so I'm not sure how things are in the States now for the insurance niche.

I have read the only threads here that mention SureHits and they are really old, ie 2007 or earlier, and much has changed in aff marketing and the economy.

So, is there anyone using them in this forum and if so, do you recommend them? Any advice, tips, or experience you'd like to share with this particular company? Or any other company? Even just your experience in general in this niche is welcome too :)

Cheers

Scott

PS - I built a car insurance blog and just applied with them today, will see if they approve me as my site is about 90% finished. Waiting for approval as I'd need their form/data to finish the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Scott,

SureHits used to be a client so that's why you saw some threads from back then. I haven't heard anything about them recently and don't still have any contacts there. Sorry I couldn't be more help. Maybe someone else has some insights?

Hi Linda,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, even doing a Google search doesn't exactly bring up as much info as I'd like. Makes me think if not much is being said then maybe there isn't much to say lol. However, I did apply so I'll see if I get accepted and how things go. Would be happy to report back here in a month's time if it helps anyone?

Great forum you have here btw (assuming it's yours) :)

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back