The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Instagram

There are very many ways that you can be able to use so as to make money on the social network. As much as there are tutorials for that, I will just give you a brief summary of what you can do. First, you can have a huge audience where you can be marketing offers in terms of services and products for several organizations. You can also decide to sell your Instagram account bat a very good amount as long as you have the active numbers. You can even lease the account.

You can also decide to sell your Instagram account bat a very good amount as long as you have the active numbers. You can even lease the account.

But not here on AFix. We do not allow the brokering/sale/leasing/renting of accounts. Neither do the platforms the accounts are on. Just so the OP knows that.

First, you can have a huge audience where you can be marketing offers in terms of services and products for several organizations

Yes, including CPA offers.

As @tyoussef said, there are a number of case studies on the subject of making money using IG that may help you get started.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you need some help along the way. :)

Making money on Instagram like make it in Facebook.
But, Insta's interactive and organic reach are real and more than Facebook.
So, you should create a Instagram account, then increase the follower.
When you have more follower, you can provide your account to Affiliates.

The best way that i can advice you right now is being able to make an account on a certain niche. After that, you can attract a lot of followers then convert the account into a market place. You know the market place where people want to come in order to know what is going on? Doing that will really help you. I am saying so because when you command a huge crowd, you can start charging people for the ads placed on the account.

banners
Back