The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Instagram + CPA Question

zchau

affiliate
Hey guys. Today i decided to purchase 'The Dojo' hoping that i could learn more about affiliate marketing and really getting into it and earn someday. Want I'm interested in right now is promoting CPA offers through IG... I read a guide earlier on here, but it had the prefix 'BlackHat'.. That means that it isnt allowed right? Im not really looking to start something and then get banned later. Thanks.. And also if you got any tips for a newcomer please feel free to let me know :) Taking any advice!

Hey guys. Today i decided to purchase 'The Dojo' hoping that i could learn more about affiliate marketing and really getting into it and earn someday. Want I'm interested in right now is promoting CPA offers through IG... I read a guide earlier on here, but it had the prefix 'BlackHat'.. That means that it isnt allowed right? Im not really looking to start something and then get banned later. Thanks.. And also if you got any tips for a newcomer please feel free to let me know :) Taking any advice!
Blackhat often just means a shady area that "some" people frown upon or maybe its a little unethical.

Plenty of people monazite instagram traffic i'd just ALWAYS check with your affiliate manager first.

MI
Back