The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Initial analysis report of website for SEO ?

rabicamail

affiliate
How to prepare Initial analysis report of website for SEO ?Can any one send me attachment as a sample and suggest me some tools to prepare the reports ?

Re:

Hi,

You can get report from Google analytics. it's free and easy to use. there is one more option called statecounter. this is also good tool. you can use any one from these.

Hi,

You can get report from Google analytics. it's free and easy to use. there is one more option called statecounter. this is also good tool. you can use any one from these.
I am not talking about Google analytics i want to know about the Initial analysis report where it will suggest the errors in the site and it will suggest where we need to work .

Hi Rabicamail

I know suggestions have already been made for your report structuring, however, I think it's worth mentioning that depending on who you are submitting it to, it needs to be comprehensive and legible. If the MD of a company has asked for a report to be done because he is considering employing your services, remember, he needs that report to decide whether or not he should use your services and he will not only make business decisions using it but make judgements on your service provision too.

I would also suggest including three main elements: evaluation of the site in its current state, detail and conclusion. While highlighting the business benefits in the conlusion.

In the detail, I would address each 'problem' area, and outline a solution - being careful not to go into too much detail and give him your solutions free of charge of course!

Hope that helps a little!

Regards

Sussextech

You can go through Google analytics tools for visitors traffic and complete analysis of website status by websitegrader.com SEO Tools for pre-anallysis report...

well, normally before promoting your website you will need to have deep analysis... check for your competitors, their status, their keywords, their design of page and content... and compare your website with them... get good ideas that go for keyword selectiong, and on-page optimization.. than for off-page optimization.

banners
Back