The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

.info domains

kappa84

affiliate
Sorry if you've talked about this, I used search and didn't find anything.

My question is : what do you think about .info domains? I mean, let's say I want to create a website with learnchinese keywords. Is it better to use .com or .info? Don't you think that for an informative website .info can be enough for trying to develop it? Can a .info website become a visited and useful site?

Thanks for future responses. :)

ps: learnchinese is an example, I meant a website that contain information on it. :)

The .info market has come on strong in the last few years. As for development purposes I don't think it matters a great deal what ext you use.

I can see you're logic though, and that's what the .info was created for "information".

A well developed .info domain/site can do just as good as a .com.

KP

All the time. Usually if you do a check on the whois there coming up for renewal or something.

I usually respond with something like "If I want the domain I'll come to you..thanks"

Seems to work well.

KP

It's better to have .com of your site...otherwise you may loose word of mouth marketing as most of user are addicted to try .com first . Inshort it will take long for you to build .info domain ..but some one with .com can duplicate your website and easily get part of traffic from your effort.

I know what you mean NoisyTech, but that's too late because I've already registered the domain and started to build the website.

Really curious though what will become of it. :)

what is the function of info domain in real life my point of view relevant information about any person or product not use in business purpose in the world at this mostly people use in social book marketing .info name sites what is your option about info sites as a marketing stretedgy.

Emre Ilkme
E
mre Ilkme
E
mre Ilkme

MI
Back