The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Info-Anti fraud tracking platform

Hey Folks,
Could you please suggest me cheap & best Anti fraud tracking platform for CPA,CPI,CPL,CPM,CPC and SMART LINK ( Affiliate link )

Your assistance would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Hey Folks,
Could you please suggest me cheap & best Anti fraud tracking platform for CPA,CPI,CPL,CPM,CPC and SMART LINK ( Affiliate link )

Your assistance would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
hello man, if i understand you well, then what i think you are looking for is a tracker, and the one i can highly suggest to you will be Voluum, or CPAlead. Hope this will be helpful to you.

They are available but costly
Here is a reputable one Bot Mitigation & API Security | Distil Networks
You may want to block tor exit nodes
More TOR Node List

You need a VPS or dedicated server and a qualified server administrator to implement these things. For instance I block maybe 1,000,000 data center host servers from my *secure sites* but they (click bots, scrapers and referral spammers usual sources) come in with new IP ranges now and then. When ipV6 is fully implemented, without dual stack addressing (ipV4 also) IP address will look like this (I get some now) 2600:3c01::f03c:91ff:fef9:XXXX We will have to start the process all over -- isn't the internet fun!

Bad part in all of this is; click-frauder and carders come at you from residential ISP providers also -- usually computers, or now smartphones, that are compromised by a botnet of some sort.

Wait 'till your IoT Refrigerator gets hacked and become a click bot:eek:

This is a never ending task.

Graybeard, Feb 13, 2018

so far ... make the ban list of all tor exit nodes for security ( you *probably* will lose no conversions)

View attachment 12399

you do the rest ;)
I wanted to take care of this anyway -- new hardened SEO server going public soon ...

Graybeard, Feb 13, 2018

banners
Back