The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

India and Indonesia. Where to send traffic?

Hello.
I have traffic from India and Indonesia. Could you advise me the best way to monetize it? I used to work with Tubecorporate, Popcash, Lospollos, Crakrevenue. And they all pay very little for indian. Maybe there is a better way?
Would be very grateful for your words.
Hi,
You should try working on CPA/CPL offers to generate more traffic than looking out to generate revenue from pops as it will eventually spoil the user experience on your website, I do understand it is difficult to generate leads/sales, than pop up but eventually you will learn how to monetize your traffic and earn better revenue's in the coming days than now.

Thanks

We convert doorway traffic really good, as our Smartlink is a bit different from what those you have tried before do. You can also run out top offers separately. Check out WapEmpire.

you have to find the right match with offers, I would suggest to focus more in direct and not to much re-brokered offers. If you like you can ping me and we can talk better to advice you

Hello. Try MobItEasy
I tried. It really sucks if you have traffic from IN.
vAWw9zH1oawXAW.jpg

Hi there and a pleasant day!!!
We are not paying for those Geos at the moment but you might want to check us out
-Pays for Adult Dating leads PPL SOI
-Weekly payments
-Referral Program
-White Label Sub Domain available for you
-Accept Tinder traffic
-Bump on commission rates
Waiting to hear from you :)

Hi!

We (Traffic Company) have our own in-house built CPA offers in India. This means that the payout is the best in the market! We are working with a smart link but also single offers. Next to India we have 12 other geo's at the moment where we run our own in-house built CPA offers.

Let me know if you want to run our offers!

We've tested many different smartlinks, direct offers, etc for India and have found one that consistently achieves a much higher EPC than the rest. Feel free to hit me up if you would like access to it. In addition we have you covered with Indonesia and every other GEO as well.

banners
Back