The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Independent/Freelance Marketing Affiliates Wanted

H

hshial

Lightning Bargains is a newly established online e-commerce store offering consumer goods.

We are seeking independent/freelance Internet Marketing Affiliates to use their social media presence and knowledge of internet marketing programs to promote our products. We have over 14000 products listed and with success in the venture in the near term we are looking to add a lot more products.

These positions are commission based and we pay 10% commission on the gross sale. Our profits come out after we pay the affiliates, so for example if the sale is for $100, the affiliate gets $10 regardless of how much profit we make. The sale price used to calculate the commission is the base sale price and does not include any taxes, handling, etc.

For more details and to sign up please go to:

https://www.lightningbargains.com/affiliate-3693

What kind of tracking software are you utilizing for freelancers to be able to gauge and see their progress? Do I write content and then just trust that you are going to be honest with me or do you have a monitization page? I'm asking because I would be interested, but have been burned in deals like this in the past.

Hello PathRunner

Thanks for the email. I will try to answer your question and hope to make you feel comfortable.

My name is Hiren Shial and I am the owner of the Lightning Bargains shopping portal.

The primary website and software are implemented maintained by the drop shipper directly. I have had no input nor any programming/coding to do with any of this. The software is in built into the website so it is not a stand alone piece of software.

If you sign up, we will create a webpage for you that looks exactly like https://lightningbargains.com.

The only difference is the URL which has your affiliate ID also as part of the URL. As such your webpage is unique.

So then you will actually promote your page, not my website. You will do this on every social media and internet marketing platform you can work.

For every sale made through your website, the sale actually goes through the main website with your affiliate ID. The software then captures this data and records/allocates that sale to you and also calculates the commissions owed to you.

I understand the trust factor. If you want or need me to, I can run reports every week/half-monthly/monthly for you and email them to you as you need. This way you can keep track of the sales made through your website and you yourself can reconcile my report with what you have recorded.

Secondly the drop shipper also holds me responsible to manage my affiliates because at the end of the day they will also share in any unfortunate incidents which have an effect on their reputation also.

I have a registered business A&H E-Store LLC in the state of Texas and you can easily look up all public data published by the Secretary of State.

Secondly all my accounts go to my CPA every month, and he is not going to participate in any fraudulent attempts on my part because then he is also liable.

I have a EIN # issued by the IRS through which I have to do all taxes for this LLC.

I have pages set up at LinkedIn, Facebook, Google +, MANTA and other sites. All these are open to view by everyone. The Facebook page is linked to my personal Facebook profile. So as such my identity is not hidden from anyone either. The address at the bottom of my website is actually my home address, from where I am running this venture. The phone # listed is my home phone. Only thing is the email listed on my website still does not work and the drop shippers tech support is working on fixing that too. So in reality I do not have any ability to modify or change or do anything to the website set up by the drop shipper. They implement/maintain and host everything for me.

So I am not a fly by night operator who will run away with anyone's money. I started this venture to make income. I am actually a engineer with a graduate degree, and have worked in the upstream Oil & Gas industry for 20+ years. You know the state of the Oil & Gas market and I have not been able to find work since Christmas 2014.

So as such there are a couple of Checks and Balances that we can do and are also indirectly built in to keep your commissions safe.

I hope you feel comfortable enough and I am available to answer any other questions you may have. You can also contact me by phone.

Thanks & Regards
Hiren

Tried to go to your link: Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server. After a google warning. Tried on my iPad and a different browser as well.

Firefox says this:

The owner of lightningbargains.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website

This is a problem with how you have set up the https:// connection.

banners
Back