The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Incredible for Bloggers!!! Must Check out Tumri

Linda Buquet

affiliate
I haven't been this excited for a long time!
If you are a blogger 1st and affiliate 2nd or 3rd and don't know how or have time to spend trying to monetize your blog - you are going to LOVE this!

What if there was a way for you to take the best elements of Adsense, Amazon aStore, Chitika eMiniMalls and top brand name merchant datafeeds - shake it all up, improve on some of the concepts, put everything on steroids and add it to your blog with a line of code?

Imagine profiting from sales from Macys, Walmart, OverStock, Sears, Nordstrom, Best Buy, Shopping.com, Sears, Zappos and MANY more without ever having to join any of their affiliate programs and without having to pull datafeeds or do any programming? Imagine offering your visitors the ability to shop and compare all these fine merchants right on your site, without leaving your site until they are ready to buy. All products targeted perfectly for your blog. Now you can! Announcing the official launch of Tumri.

See complete post and examples here:
http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/showthread.php?t=4152

Linda you have every right to be excited... I was your brand NEW baby when I seen this and I knew this was a wonderful opportunity here. SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO I had to jump on it... Thanks so much Linda for giving us so many was to make money :)

Lovely, you are so sweet and so appreciative!

Its my JOB to help people make money, but it's SOOOOO nice to
hear thank you's from members that appreciate the info I share.

Thank you Linda

i read your post about Tumri, and jumped on it to, it is on my blog since yesterday night (european time), i will let you know immediately when i made my First sell.
thanks for all the good advice
:)

MI
Back