The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Incentive Based Traffic

panman52

affiliate
Hi there,

I am new to CPA advertising, but have done a lot of affiliate based stuff in the past. I have started a competition based website and have been accepted onto a strong network. My intention is to create revenue by users signing up to my competition, and stating that in order to have their entry accepted they have to fill out one of my partner surveys. I have been looking at the CPA offers, and all those that I want to advertise allow 'incentive' traffic. My question is therefore whether I will be allowed to state it is mandatory to ask users to fill out the partner surveys, or whether this counts as 'coreg' and is therefore not allowed. I am not really clear on the difference between the two...

Thanks for your help!

Hi there,

I am new to CPA advertising, but have done a lot of affiliate based stuff in the past. I have started a competition based website and have been accepted onto a strong network. My intention is to create revenue by users signing up to my competition, and stating that in order to have their entry accepted they have to fill out one of my partner surveys. I have been looking at the CPA offers, and all those that I want to advertise allow 'incentive' traffic. My question is therefore whether I will be allowed to state it is mandatory to ask users to fill out the partner surveys, or whether this counts as 'coreg' and is therefore not allowed. I am not really clear on the difference between the two...

Thanks for your help!

Yes, you're permitted to say that. That's what incentive is about. In order to get a reward, the user must do something to get their reward. In your case the reward is entry into the competition so you can stipulate that completing an offer is required. That's also the way content locking works, which is a form of incentive affiliate marketing. In order to have access to an eBook (the reward), for example, an offer has to be completed before it can be viewed. And on GPT sites, the reward is paid in the form of cash or points if an offer is completed and credited. Please make sure to only use incentive offers and you'll be fine. You have a great concept, by the way. :)

Yes you can, incentive is called incentive for that reason - you incentivise the reward.

So yes...

yes incentive is all about making a user do something for something. Quality of leads is usually pretty low but that is why the rates are much lower to offset this imbalance in quality

I have a great offline network of students that are willing to sign up to anything if i incentivise them. Is this of use to anyone?

MI
Back