The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

In the Forums Opinion... Best Affiliate Program?

bmckenzie

affiliate
I'm sure everyone will be a little bias when I ask this question but...What is the BEST Affiliate program to promote. I've tried several and not had very good luck.

Thanks....Bill Mckenzie:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bill,

That's a question often asked but there really is no "best" program. Because some may perform great for one affiliate and not for another. John may come here and say golf is the best because he LOVES golf and has a highly successful golf site so golf affiliate programs work for him. Mary may say she makes a killing with insurance affiliate programs. But if John tries insurance on his golf site he probably will not do well with it. If Mary tries golf on her insurance site it probably won't work well either.

How well a person may do with certain programs depends on if the program fits their niche, what their skill set is, how they market, etc.

There are certain markets that are considered the most lucrative for affiliates such as loans, insurance, education, travel, gambling - but they are all VERY competitive. So again if you are a newbie then a lucrative but super competitive market, probably is not a good match for your skillset.

So that's my 2 cents, but we'll see if some affiliates will come and give you an opinion. Oh and realize if someone has found a hot high earning niche program they aren't going to share it on a forum because that will only create more competition for them. :eek:

Hi bmckenzie,

Every affiliate marketer is looking for the best affiliate program and like what Linda said, there really is no best affiliate program.

Still 5 star has this affiliate directory which you need to take a look at. You might find an affiliate pgrogram that suits you. Pay attention to the programs in the box at your right hand side too.

5 Star Affiliate Directory

Hope that helps. :D

You're very welcome bmckenzie

mwong, I meant to tell you yesterday - thank you for pointing out all of our 5 Star programs in the directory. In fact I thought a posted I thank you but guess I got interrupted. Anyway - THANKS!

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back