The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

In SEO which work play major role to improve ranking

Hello friends - In SEO which work play major role to improve ranking, like On Page Method or Off Page Method. please share your personal experience or guide me to how to setup SEO work to get ranking in major search engine.

Both Onpage and Off page is required for ranking purpose but if the on page of website is optimized correctly then ranking for that post got automatically visible on google and also for off page, need to use high da and pa sites which passes good ethical links or link juice which is really required for website for improvement of ranking.

On page SEO is one of the most important processes you can use, not only for achieving higher rankings but also for running successful SEO campaigns.

Off-page SEO is about link building and other signals you can give to search engines to convince them about the quality and usefulness of your website.

Both on page and off page activities play a major role in optimizing your website in search engines and rank keywords higher in search results.

Hello friends - In SEO which work play major role to improve ranking, like On Page Method or Off Page Method. please share your personal experience or guide me to how to setup SEO work to get ranking in major search engine.

Both on page and off page play a major role in rankings. If your site is not optimized and set up properly then it wont really matter what kind of links you send to it, just wont rank. If your site is fully optimized but you have sketchy low quality links going to it only targeting exact match keywords, then you probably wont rank. Or if you do any results will be temporary.

i do not think on page or off page anymore, think too much about the user experience because that's what matters most to google now.

SEO On page and Off page are Play important role in seo. First do SEO On page Activity are
Meta title
Meta description
URL Structure
Sitemap.xml
Heading tags
Internal linking
404 Error page
301 Redirection
URL Structure

Off page SEO

Article submission
Blog submission