The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

In Order to Rank Your Online Store Well, You Need...

Gossips

affiliate
SILOING AND ON PAGE

Today, silos and on page optimization are two of most important factors for ranking. Besides, considering that top 10 for every major keyword is filled by giant web sites, you have no chance unless you do something different, not just simple pages without internal linking strategy. For the on page, use linear distribution checks. Make sure your keyword is nicely spreads around your page. No spam. Compare your site using some kind of explorer that will tell you how many keywords you need per title, description, first 200 words etc.... I use Bruce Clay tools.

HOST YOUR OWN FORUM
Without having form as part of your URL and massive following, there is no way you will rank. No matter how hard you try. Forum is one of these major details that are must for your online shop. Some how you need to engage with visitors and have them get occupied on your form, debating about different things related to you.

GENERATE YOUR OWN SEARCH TERMS
Let's say your business is about sneakers, you can create your own term in Google. Let's say "sneakers you can use to fly like drone" - first, you need to come up with content about "flying sneakers" or "sneakers you can use to fly" etc... and MAKE sure you show up for that term first. Once you are stable and there is no way someone can outrank you from that term, you begin to advertise it. Create bunch of articles and press releases about "flying sneakers" and in anchor text, use variations of that term and link to your site, does not matter if do follow or no follow, for example "site.com - flying sneakers", or href=site.com/page and anchor text "sneakers you can use to fly like drone". Once you generate enough buzz, Google will start showing that term to people who type keyword "sneakers".

If you have questions, just ask me.

HOST YOUR OWN FORUM
Without having form as part of your URL and massive following, there is no way you will rank. No matter how hard you try. Forum is one of these major details that are must for your online shop. Some how you need to engage with visitors and have them get occupied on your form, debating about different things related to you.

This really isn't true.

And I wouldn't advise anyone to start a forum unless its focus is a topic they have knowledge about and they are willing to put in a lot of effort and time... forums are not for the fainthearted.

Here is an example and this is where Google is moving, mini social sites. Some take entire page one.

FORUM.png

I totally understand that Google will not give you these positions for the "premium" keywords, but long tales will be taken by forums sooner or later. Forums will eventually outrank every web site for every long tale keyword. This is the era where forums will dominate in Google big time.

In my opinion, you are quite simply incorrect.

Show me terms without the word "forum" where a forum ranks at the top.

Don't get me wrong, I am not referring to my forum. It was just an example. This shows up that way for many terms in Google. Yahoo answers is all over the place for example. Take any keyword, you will see this taken place... Here is another example.

Capture.png

You said:

HOST YOUR OWN FORUM

That is just not true. Even in your own example, the site with a forum is outranked by sites without a forum.

Having a forum may or may not help your search results but it certainly is not required to rank well.

This really isn't true.

And I wouldn't advise anyone to start a forum unless its focus is a topic they have knowledge about and they are willing to put in a lot of effort and time... forums are not for the fainthearted.

You are right. A forum can eat lots of time. If OP wants to create a community around his Online Store, may I suggest the development of a blog where he will discuss topics related to the products he sells.
I have done this several times in the past and it seemed to work well for the eCommerce platforms.

banners
Back