The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

In need of advice

Wetlo

affiliate
So I am very new to affiliate marketing. I am working with Mobidea(affiliate network) and using Popads as a traffic source. Mobile has a free built in tracking program so I have been using that. The process I go through to set things up is sign up for an offer, copy the link, paste it into Popads, set Popads up, and it seems to be it. I feel like there are things missing and I know there is more to learn. Where should I go from here or any advice in general?

When I was where you're at, I went looking for mentors. I had a lot of bad ones to begin with, so don't get sold on promises, vet your potential mentors.

Become a student of affiliates that publish a lot of helpful stuff such as John Crestani, Attila Odri and Charles Ngo. Look up YouTube tutorials on how to setup whatever you want to setup. It's easy to make mistakes and lose a lot of money.

Always be testing your ads and tracking results. If you do that, you're never 'losing money' but you'll be 'buying data' you can optimize around.

When I was where you're at, I went looking for mentors. I had a lot of bad ones to begin with, so don't get sold on promises, vet your potential mentors.

Become a student of affiliates that publish a lot of helpful stuff such as John Crestani, Attila Odri and Charles Ngo. Look up YouTube tutorials on how to setup whatever you want to setup. It's easy to make mistakes and lose a lot of money.

Always be testing your ads and tracking results. If you do that, you're never 'losing money' but you'll be 'buying data' you can optimize around.
I've been reading into Charles Ngo. It is quite a lot of info to take in but it is well worth it. I just need to figure out how to translate into action better.

So I am very new to affiliate marketing. I am working with Mobidea(affiliate network) and using Popads as a traffic source. Mobile has a free built in tracking program so I have been using that. The process I go through to set things up is sign up for an offer, copy the link, paste it into Popads, set Popads up, and it seems to be it. I feel like there are things missing and I know there is more to learn. Where should I go from here or any advice in general?
You can learn from getting started from forum. I hope it helps you out

Hello, can you give us more details about the campaign? you should run more tests before uploading your campaign, that is the thing i can suggest you.

We have also worked with Mobidea, if you need free tutorials then you can add us on Skype: mk.mahto

banners
Back