The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

IMPORTANT! To All Contestants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SkinnerW

It came to my attention that none of the contestants who's entries marker in red on Current SEO Contest Entries list have contacted me or tried to correct the problem.

Even if one of these entries will come up on top in the end - they will not be declared to be a winner or receive the prize. This is very important that all of you check your name and url on my list.

If you registered today or yesterday please give me at least 12 hours to update the list since we may be in different time zones.

If you don't see your name and correct URL on the list after 24 hours - contact me ASAP to resolve the issue.

All communication about the contest is done through this forum so I highly recommend to login at least once a day to check if there are any new announcements. We will not send out any emails or private messages so it's your responsibility to check if you are up to date with all info.

If some of you know people who's entries marked in red - you may want to let them know before they are disqualified.

Once again - all new info will be posted here in the forum. Please visit it frequently so you don't miss any important announcements.

Thanks.

Thanks for the info..
You should have some time limit to disable their entry if they dont reply to avoid controversies. ;)

Thanks for the info..
You should have some time limit to disable their entry if they dont reply to avoid controversies. ;)

Good idea, it should be set a limit for entering the contest. It would be weird announcing a winner and later on finding out that something fishy is what they did to :scooter:the serps

Yo guys are right and all invalid entries will be removed from the database if they are not corrected by February 15th

Thanks for your update Skinner.
I think you are so very kind, full attention for all of us here...

Thanks Skinner you have been diligent, thanks for the deadline

Oh.. Just read today.. Thnks for informing.. I will check my name..

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back