The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
iMonetizeIt

Official iMonetizeIt

l41gq8U.png

Alarm!

This isn’t a drill, it’s our NEW Extra Offer!

The time for global updates is not finished, so we’re launching “Extra Offer” - the new rocket, that will increase your income!

Extra offer is intended for additional monetization, by opening not one, but 2 offers after passing the prelanders.

5yUPf8rkvgQoi5afOSacMPuJ9EVH1EzLoROPM8YVf-4vhfct3y5fHhdJBMwuERwE1TQFF8JACaKTUXHMuSej9GlMd3msOxpYJZ-qc6AHhBXoteOurHu0GvYzkRrKpMp65AXN0Gog

This script works on all verticals, with the turned on prelanders.

If you haven’t test the previous features yet, then try to use them now:

• Back button redirect
  • Enter pop-up
  • Exit pop-up
  • Enable push

jQhk1wi.png

The sales time as always brings you amazing emotions, that’s why we want to meet you with our Black Friday offers on Sweepstakes Vertical and share them right now!

id Offer

6832 WAP WEB Sneakers men *BLACK FRIDAY EDITION*- CC SubmitFI €32,00

6828 WAP WEB Sneakers women *BLACK FRIDAY EDITION*- CC Submit SE €32,00

6812 WAP WEB IPhone11 *Black Friday* (with Prelander) SOI USA $2,40

6811 WAP WEB Macys 1000 *Black Friday* (with Prelander) SOI USA $2,40

6809 WAP WEB Fashion Nova 1000 *Black Friday* (with Prelander) SOI USA $2,40

6806 WAP WEB Win the new iPhone 11 PRO BLACK FRIDAY edition (All Devices) (Prelander possible) SOI AU $2,80

6805 WAP WEB Win the new iPhone 11 PRO BLACK FRIDAY edition (All Devices) (Prelander possible) SOI UK $1,60

6804 WAP WEB Win iPhone 11 PRO BLACK FRIDAY edition (All Devices) (Prelander possible) SOI USA $2,40

6801 WAP WEB Amazon (Black Friday) without prelander - SOI ES €0,80

P.S. Read it till the end or you won’t know all the secrets of marketing on Black Friday

If you want to run all the traffic on Black friday and overtake your competitors, check out these advertising tips:

• Remember, it’s not an ordinary day! During the whole period of sales, people are expecting a miracle from online shops and trying to get everything available, so pay attention to flashy creatives with large numbers and bright pictures (but don’t forget about moderation);

• Warm up your TA, highlight the importance of time and motivate everyone who participates in a big Friday sale (the leads will be guaranteed);

• Our offers are on the top of Google trends according to the Geo
  • Increase your budget on advertising campaign; don’t worry all your investments will pay off this day;
  • Don’t forget to track your statistics. Sometimes it can save you from expensive campaigns with a small number of conversions.
Come on, grab our offers while they are NEW and go to test!

It’s time to great conversions!

Last edited:
S3EGgy5.jpg

Christmas miracle is close. And iMonetizeIt Team want to be a part of it. Join our New Year Lottery and get a chance to win iPhone 11, Macbook Air or Apple watch 5.

More Codes you purchase - more chances to get Apple gifts.

1 Promo Code= 250 Loyalty Bonus.

Go to your Loyalty panel, find Christmas madness section and choose how many Codes you want to buy.

Don’t miss your chance to get exclusive gift to your Christmas tree.

Start: right now

End date: December 26, 2019

Lottery: December 27, 2019 (follow our news)

Terms

Wish you luck!

90thFuU.png

Affiliate World Asia 2019
- it’s a perfect reason to meet people who are crazy about affiliate-marketing and visit Bangkok - one of the amazing cities in the world!

We’ve missed you and want to share our invaluable experience, tell about our new features and of course to discuss important questions.

Hurry up to book a meeting at the Booth B05!

Productive cooperation and good mood is guaranteed!

Date: 4-5 December
Place: Bangkok, Thailand

See you at AWA 2019!

Black Friday - 40% on promocodes!

igWK43SCvBYIm_PqwGKqnOCvQO5lRi-NUPLhWdVO-NHuDHkxQDgtmBNjchnZtFOAE7IJ_-nvbFleLSNy_K4VNXeXbZxng8t1rBkoOaXKIx1id0Yandt97JGuHe80rAiWlta2inYC

SALE! Only 29th November, buy Christmas Lottery promocodes with 40% discount and win one of the Apple Gadgets: iPhone 11 Pro, Macbook Air, Apple Watch Series 5

You have only 24 hours:

1x code = 150 points

2х code = 300 points

3х code = 450 points

Start: 29th November at 09:00 a.m. (UTC +02:00)

End date: 30th November at 09:00 a.m. (UTC +02:00)

a1DRXWO.jpg

Games is new Smartlink for all fans of Dating vertical

Smartlink Games is really worth the time, tests and your attention. There are so many benefits:

1. High payouts;

2. Top brands of verticals and also NEW exclusive offers for game fans;

3. Unlimited possibilities of using and customized promo materials;

4. Wide range of marketing tools;

5. Minimal restrictions for traffic type: we accept adwords as well as spam;

6. Different model of paying: SOI, DOI, PPS, TRIAL;

7. Individual design of creatives according to audience’ monetization preferences.
Alright, are you ready to burst in the world of Games? Then don't waste your time and create the Smartlink

Last edited:
The Day we’ve been waiting so long…

On Dec 27th 3 p.m. (UTC +02:00) Christmas lottery starts!

We’ll choose 5 winners on our official page on Instagram (@iMonetizeIt) in live video

Details of the Christmas Lottery you can find in FAQ

After the end of the lottery our managers will contact the winners. Also results will be available on our official pages on Instagram and Telegram (@imonetizeitt).

Good luck for all participants!

I see you're here from 2016, so I need to ask this just in case something changed and you didn't update the Overview page:

Is the minimum payment thresholds still $250?

To sum up this year, iMonetizeIt team has prepared a mini-guide with statistics about our work. We appreciate your collaboration and will be glad to succeed new heights together in future year.

Also we wish our partners a happy and peaceful Christmas season and all the best for 2020! Our team hope that the next year brings you high profit, awesome conversions, active TA and of course, less competition!

May this Christmas open up more opportunities and give you a lot of new ideas!
RMqYesc.png

QP2Ve3j.png

Hello!

It’s time to TOP eCPM on vertical Games! Are you missing high payouts?

Country eCPM

United States $87.05
Canada $80.31
Russian Federation $67.19

France $62.78
Australia $49.96
Malaysia $30.99

Please note: eCPM is general data on the platform for the last 7 days. Your rates can be different.

Last edited:
why you guys aren't giving me my payment . My payment is on checking for last 24days . I messaged you on my account, skype, telegram etc. but no one give me reply. I've all the prove . I'm working with you long time. never face this kind of thing. but this time i'm really disappointed .
ssss.JPG

qqqqq.JPG
IMonetizeIt is very trusted affiliate network and I'm sure if your traffic is ok, they will pay you.
Bro i got many payment from them . but never face this kind of thing . but this time they are just holding my payment . When Alyona gapchuk was my manager i had no problem. but now Fedor la is my manager and he is just not replying to me . I've no problem with my traffic quality . i'm showing you my all payments that got from Imonetizeit . But this time they are not giving me my payment.View attachment 15854

View attachment 15855
Bro i got many payment from them . but never face this kind of thing . but this time they are just holding my payment . When Alyona gapchuk was my manager i had no problem. but now Fedor la is my manager and he is just not replying to me . I've no problem with my traffic quality . i'm showing you my all payments that got from Imonetizeit . But this time they are not giving me my payment.View attachment 15854

Hello Sohag_Kumar, the reason your payment is delayed is that the advertiser has put a hold on your traffic and is checking its quality but should be able to give the final feedback by February 10th. From what I know your AM is already in touch with you on this. Sorry for the miscommunication and lack of details earlier - we'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

Hello Sohag_Kumar, the reason your payment is delayed is that the advertiser has put a hold on your traffic and is checking its quality but should be able to give the final feedback by February 10th. From what I know your AM is already in touch with you on this. Sorry for the miscommunication and lack of details earlier - we'll make sure it doesn't happen again.
Thanks for the reply. I'll wait till 10th February. After that I want to know final decision about my payment. It's already more than 24 days my payment status is on checking. On 10th February it'll be 1 month. So on that day I just want to know final decision about my payment.

Let’s meet the spring in sunny Lisbon at TES 2020!

MuqFkt1gnLBkBZ06zjLDKyIb-UTsWBNtwNeBgiMNdD56xzB8pSLy9LyYJpuCcb8fUHBlm-PJBlLtfVN6PGWVnvHFx1I6oaNWc1Hm6n3KsjXwweMmx0JKiRUURClKqurcn7oQuBmU

Only from 28th February to 2nd March you’ll have a great chance to plunge into the atmosphere of affiliate marketing at TES 2020!

You need only to buy a ticket at the conference and book the meeting with our team.

There you’ll get unforgettable emotions and invaluable experience, for sure!

iMonetizeIt team will be waiting for you on the booth G29

See you at TES 2020!

2Si6mozlfZiLlXE7MUvuc_wHgTqkF3gmKUtkmtl1jxhUW98f03FgCMYffj-0-Qk2wZnC6Zd1Djuu5bPbvHtUeCFWFM8JnKFwkvOlw5ZNIn1ajkUTHHRBtsCQ04Xg_tZE4oXmjx8K

Hello!

Are you ready for high conversions?
France and the USA are the best in the business!
Top eCPM on the vertical Cams NEW open the great opportunities to you, just make sure!

Country eCPM

United States $117.87
France $101.46
Canada $75.74
United Kingdom $71.34
Australia $65.24
Spain $47.96
Portugal $43.11

I applied to your network. I answered all the manager's questions. But there was no replay later. If you do not give, you should say.

I applied to your network. I answered all the manager's questions. But there was no replay later. If you do not give, you should say.

Hello! Approval takes 24-72 hours - usually less. Please, don't forget that Affiliate managers are hard working people too.
So no worries - you will get approved as soon as possible if you qualify.

MI
Back