The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I'm the top keyword...

D

Duke

...for the search string, life supporters.

I'm guessing there must be something to keyword density because I use this term quite often (without spamming it) and I'm at the top now. Funny thing is, I wasn't even in the front 10 pages 6 months ago.

Now to start building my other keywords I guess. What do you think my chances are of being the top keyword for life support?

Anyway, this is a first for me so as a reasonably new webmaster I'm pretty thrilled that I've gotten this far.

You never forget your fist love. Mine was 'stretch limousines' I took a guy who lives locally to number one on Altavista/yahoo, and then a year later (after it launched) Google.

I have to admit that this whole thread is prolly pretty pointless but I just can't explain how thrilled I was to find out.

I've been looking over all my keywords and will be altering a lot of them once I move to my new webhost in the upcoming weeks.

The greatest buzz I get is when a client telephones me to say they are getting business as a result of my efforts. The money is secondary it really is. Don't get me wrong, i like and need the money, but there are many other and easier ways to earn it. I just LOVE success! It is an amazing buzz to know that I have changed the life of someone else throuh my efforts.

Odd outlook maybe, but I can't help it.

That's awesome, congrats (although you told me on TS ;) )! I've hit top result in Google for 2 different sets of keywords in under 3 months, that was pretty cool, now I'm aiming for a few more.

MI
Back