The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Im newbie need help maxbounty

Anoben201

affiliate
I have maxbounty account i want to start with adulte offers defintly need advice and help from you guys my budget is 250 usd
and other question how to get direct link from maxbounty and is fiver programmer make good landing pages
please help

Hello
Maxbounty they don't have adult offers
any why
i can help u with landing pages PM Me

First off, mind you that adult traffic burns out quickly and the competitors are big you will need bit more cash than that to test out. I have testing many campagins and not once did direct link worked out for me.

You should get a landing page
and I personally know @tyoussef so you can talk to him about landing pages and he's master behind the landing pages he can give you tips if you need help

I have maxbounty account i want to start with adulte offers defintly need advice and help from you guys my budget is 250 usd
and other question how to get direct link from maxbounty and is fiver programmer make good landing pages
please help
You can easily find the direct link of every offer in maxbounty. Simply click on search tracking links and this is your direct link. MB has a lots of dating offer.

please help
With Fiverr you get what you pay for a lot of the times, look into landing pages and templates here & other forums :D

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back