The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

im looking to buy banner traffic , any suggestions

vipsvvvv

affiliate
hI!

i looking to buy banner traffic but there are too many websites online selling space for banners any suggestions which one worked better for you i will appreciate your advice

kindly regards

george

My opinion on banner traffic...

Don't buy it.

There are not enough quality vendors for banner traffic any more.

That is just my opinion though.

There are a number of ways you can get good traffic, but you have to work at them to make them work...

- Articles
- Write a blog
- Put a link to your site in your forum signature (follow the rules)
- Pay Per Click (more targeted than banners)

Those are just a few online methods.

Offline? There is no reason you can't promote an online site using direct mail, magazine ads, classified ads in newspapers....etc...

But that is for another post. ;)

thanks

thanks for the reply ,

actually i gave it a try i bought 100 clicks from webhitsdirect just for test ,

thank you !

G

I agree with Joseph on opting for PPC than banner ads as this could get you more targeted traffic and bring you faster results if you know how the system works - Research (keywords), Selection(keywords and PPC provider), Implementation (bidding and start-up) and Analysis (which keywords worked best and cost vs. revenue).

You should also try out other PPC provider so you can test better platforms as well. ;)

thanks

thanks for the advice i really appreciate that , i work with google adwrods but i find better the yahoo sponsored lately ,

i bought 100 clicks in an banner campaign just for test im still waiting to reply to me after i made payment 3 days ago :)

kindly regards

G

Hi

Hi all,

I appreciate Mr.Joseph to a suggest.But I think banner linking is also a good for ranking.

How ?

You can exchange banner with other site in exchange you also keep its banner in your site for linking.Its not necessary that you always buy any banner.

Thanks

Kazuya.

If you are new to buying banner advertising is better to buy on the model where you pay not for views ,but for clicks on your picture
By the way, it is very important to make the banner attractive to your target audience,

hI!

i looking to buy banner traffic but there are too many websites online selling space for banners any suggestions which one worked better for you i will appreciate your advice

kindly regards

george
george i dont know if you have considered a traffic method that focuses on banner and pop up ads, research pop up ads, one of the main ones is propereler ads, i hope this helps

DigitalDrip bumped this thread from 2007 just so he could use his sig spam
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

MI
Back