The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Im looking for a CMS that fits my needs

slemnils

affiliate
Hey!

I’m looking for a great CMS that fits my needs. I’m exploring WordPress but it seems too messy for clients to change the content in the way I want. I want a CMS where I assign blocks or similar to some ID-system. So that I have a system where I design the structure, spaces and sections with their own set ID or similar. So that the client simply can write text to a simple text input, and the text will adjust to the layout I´ve designed, without any room to mess up. Same goes for images, so that the client easily can upload an image and assign it to a section/block with a certain ID, and it will appear where I’ve designed it to appear. Right now, when I use WordPress and let the client edit posts or pages through the visual editor, it’s so easy to mess up, and it feels like there should be a much better and more streamlined alternative out there.

Maybe you can accomplish this in WordPress with plugins?

Please let me know!

Thank you!

Hey!

I’m looking for a great CMS that fits my needs. I’m exploring WordPress but it seems too messy for clients to change the content in the way I want. I want a CMS where I assign blocks or similar to some ID-system. So that I have a system where I design the structure, spaces and sections with their own set ID or similar. So that the client simply can write text to a simple text input, and the text will adjust to the layout I´ve designed, without any room to mess up. Same goes for images, so that the client easily can upload an image and assign it to a section/block with a certain ID, and it will appear where I’ve designed it to appear. Right now, when I use WordPress and let the client edit posts or pages through the visual editor, it’s so easy to mess up, and it feels like there should be a much better and more streamlined alternative out there.

Maybe you can accomplish this in WordPress with plugins?

Please let me know!

Thank you!
vtiger is good

MI
Back