The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I'm Launching A New Site - Best Way To Start SEO?

JAY7000

affiliate
Hi all,

I am launching a new ecommerce website and I'm looking into how to start climbing in rank on Google, so am thinking of hiring either an SEO company or an in-house SEO to work for me.

My goal: To Run a Natural and Organic Online Marketing Campaign

I've been in online retail for 5 years and I've had mostly bad experiences with SEO companies and their package deals. Most seemed to rely on outdated link building (buying) systems or lazy systems, poor quality outsourced content generation etc etc. I'm leaning towards hiring someone in-house but that comes with a host of potential pitfalls as well (holidays, sickness, leaving). I would rather rely on a company of individuals rather than on one individual.

I've contacted a host of SEO companies who have not been able to convince me about what they are doing. Some offer X amount of links per month if I pay X price, with more links available for more money. This immediately puts me off as I believe link earning needs to be natural for your site based on the current link profile, visitor and traffic information and on other marketing activity rather than just on how much money is thrown at it.

Does anyone have advice launching a website and achieving a good rank themselves? Or experience with SEO companies who get the whole natural approach thing?

Hi,
Am a SEO consultant and to solve such problems as the one you are facing,we allocate a SEO consultant to individual clients.These are our own staff who have to report on work to the clients office on a daily basis and also give a report at the end of each business day on what they have been doing.In case of a sickness or any other reason that will allow them to be out of work,we send a replacement to the client.I hope you will get a SEO company with such arrangement.
Hope i was of help to you.

Build good unique keyword-targeted content on a regular basis, at least once a week. Add your page to social media (social backlinking) to have some good quality backlinks. If you haven't already, sign up for a Google Webmaster Tools account and get some important information about your site.

banners
Back