The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

If you run your affiliate program with LS or CJ and has a data feed available

chenyingjing

affiliate
If you run your affiliate program with LS or CJ and has a data feed available, please let me know here, I?d like to work with you on our newly developed website.

Uh Oh. Just realized a big problem. I have something new to learn about. I dont have a clue what a datafeed is. Anybody willing to give me a detailed explination or redirect me to a free resouce to download? Ebook preferably.

THanks
Terry Brazil
www.guruofinfo.com

d0m1n10n said:
Uh Oh. Just realized a big problem. I have something new to learn about. I dont have a clue what a datafeed is. Anybody willing to give me a detailed explination or redirect me to a free resouce to download? Ebook preferably.

THanks
Terry Brazil
www.guruofinfo.com
You can search this forum and get your answer here, for this topic was discussed before

Thanks for your help. I looked around and what I am getting from it is this (correct me if Im wrong please). A datafeed is basically a tool to put new articles on your site? Basically a good way to get new content on your site? Am I correct on this? If so it would be a killer to use with adsense if combined with a php script.

Thanks

Nope datafeeds are to put PRODUCT pics, descriptions and buy now button on your site so you can make sales commissions. It's like having a custom version of the merchant store on your site and all the content is spider food that lures shoppers looking for specific products.

Yes it's content too. I know people that converted datafeeds to RSS to add content to increase Adsense earnings. Suddenly they were surprised to find they were making commission on the products and earning more than they did with Adsense. :D

Huh that is interesting. Most all of my marketing knowledge is about information products. Since that is my expertese. I do however have about 17 more subdomains to use up. Maybe I will have to put up a datafeed site or two. What kinds of products sell the best for you guys?

Thanks
Terry

AC Lens & Discount Contact Lenses Programs

Hello chenyingjing,

I manage programs for AC Lens(www.aclens.com) and Discount Contact Lenses(www.discountcontactlenses.com). We have great datafeeds for both programs through CJ. Shoot me an email and I can get you any other information that you need. We offer competitive commission rates and other great coupons and offers. I look forward to working with you!

Brian Frank
Affiliate Marketing Manager
bfrank@aclens.com

banners
Back