The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

if you have any advice/tools about split testing offers on email

J

JohnCPAAlpha

I have both one in solar panel fields (15K) and in IM niche (130K).

The IM brings in great money but unfortunately by mailing a lot I run out of fresh offers to promote, also I admit (shame on me) I haven't had the time to setup the split testing, but i'm sure it can do more $ !

> Patrick : if you have any advice/tools about split testing offers on emails, or split testing the email marketing (text) itself i'll be glad to hear them :)

Mehdi

A member asked me to reply to this in another thread, I thought it would make a great topic for all of us.

I don't understand why you run out of offers. There are a ton of offers that are begging for email traffic. In fact email traffic is king right now. If an offer does not say it accepts email traffic then hit up your rep from that network. I am sure the Advertiser will be thrilled to accept your traffic.

I split test everything, in fact split test networks, the same offer offer more then one network. The way I split test is grabbing a small portion of the list and sending a blast to those with the offer.

This helps to give me an idea of my return on a list. This is very important. Emailers should always expect an epc of $4.00. This is pretty much the break even point for the average mailer.

As far as tools I use different list tools these come in handy and help me to keep my lists sorted and organized. These list also help me to scrub against spam traps and unsubs.

Re: if you have any advice/tools about split testing offers on e

hi,
I want to say that email filter ensure that clients are not considering your offer letter to be spam.So,choosing an suitable Email Marketing Software to create and design your email,sending them,track emails and profiting from this type of internet marketing.I have used the Newsletter Server.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back