The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

If you had a million...

I would just quit everything, fund my family, invest in a house, and put the rest in a bank so I can get interest. I just have to be sure I don't spend anything since 1 million is a lot.

I would probably keep working, not sure why, but I'd be bored all day if not working, probably put 3 quarters in a bank to earn interest from it, with the other quarter left over I would treat my family .

If I have 1 million USD, I will probably buy a house and clear off all my debts. Then I will invest the remaining on gold or silver.

If I had a million I would pay my house to the bank and I would probably invest in building a tennis club with house by the beach and I would make my living out of that. And to start with I would make 1 year vacation to travel around the world. :D

It would be great to have a million dollars, but it would depend upon whether they are US$ or another currency. Anyways, I would probably invest majority of it overseas because the interest rates are incredibly low in the UK, greater return on bonds, although there is greater risk associated with it, it is still preferable for the return you would get.

I agree. Most people seem to just want to spend all of the money as soon as they get it, but investing the money is a smarter choice. You will get a return on your investment eventually, and will most likely profit. Simply throwing one million dollars away is a rather ridiculous answer because you could turn it into so much more if you played your cards right.

I would make the money worthwhile. When people win the lottery, they spend it all so quickly and mindlessly that they're back to their OG set.

I would try and give back to my family, making sure everyone is financially stable. Then I'd try and donate to charity. My mom taught me as I grew up that we're fortunate to have what we have and compared to people in Asia or any other 3rd world countries, we're very lucky to be in America. I always think about starving children whenever I'm eating so I dislike wasting food. Giving back to charity is the least I could do to help.

I'd give my parents enough money to pay off their house.
I'd pay off my boyfriend's student loans.
I'd pay my student loans.
I'd buy a house...nothing fancy, just a nice little house to live in and I'd get my boyfriend to move in with me.
I'd want a swimming pool cause I love to swim. :)
I'd buy a decent car that wouldn't break down all the time.
I'd invest some of it.
I'd give some to charity.
I'd get my boyfriend to quit his job and hopefully we'd never need to work again. :)

I would buy a house, put up a business and invest the rest. I would live off the interest. I'd make sure I don't splurge it all so my kida can inherit something.

Buy a nice house with several acres of land. Give my parents, MIL, kids money and invest in a few businesses! Travel as much as I could and then work a business that I enjoyed.

I would buy a house and stuff to pu into. After that I would invest some of it in a business and live a nice life.

I would use it first on some VERY nice vacations and then I'd invest in local businesses, then I'd walk around town like the Godfather :)

When you have a million dollars, the best place to invest is the stock market. You can have all those wonderful things you dream of and still keep the million fully invested. It takes money to make money, but when you do...

Buy two houses.

One to stay in, and one to rent out to bring me income to live a nice life.

Wishful thinking!!!!

banners
Back