The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

If you got offered $20,000

RiverWire

affiliate
If you got offered 20k for a site that is just sitting waiting for you to fully develope it would you take it just because the offer was there or would you try to take it to the developed stage where you could possibly sell it for much much more

May seem simple question but im bored so humour me

If you have a plan that you think will give you more in the long run and that domain is crucial to you plans then will not accept it. However if its a domain thats just sitting there domain nothing and I have not plans for it, I will let it go for that price.

That offer should make you think why you have received that high offer for your site?
Is it an fair offer, or the site has an huge potential?? It is an matter of analyzing all the opportunities. If you think that in few time you could develop it to more than 20k, then don't sell it, otherwise....

Would depend if it was a site that really interested me and I was enthusiastic about with plenty of new ideas for ... if not too bothered I'd sell - otherwise develop.

Well if the site was loan.com, then I wouldn't sell it. If it was mypaydayloans.com, then I would sell it.

Quality of the domain, how far the development is on its way and the potential of the site is what would decide it for me.

banners
Back