The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

If you could change something in your life without effort what would you change?

Jellyfish

affiliate
We've all made mistakes and in most cases these mistakes had an impact on our life that still is perceivable.

So I would like to ask you what you would change in your life if that would be possible without any effort, without any strength, without doing anything but just saying "Ok, this changes now".

You can change either a decision you've made in the past or something that's just part of your life now.

I would most certainly have spent less money on luxuries and expensive things that I do not need. I would have less material possessions. I have learned that there are some things that money cannot buy, like happiness.

My first thought was, "I wish I could change my fitness" as I'd love to be super-fit, but then I realised, I think that's one thing I would get a kick out of doing the hard work to change. It would be more satisfying to see my progress than to simply get fit in an instant.

I think I would change my mindset and my ability to think positively more often. While I'm able to think positively a lot more now, I still have apprehensions about certain things and tend to miss out on opportunities because I think that I'd be too shy or incapable. I wish I was the kid of person who could just say yes all the time without hesitation and reap the benefits - I'm far too cautious sometimes.

MI
Back