The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

If you are not a multi million $ Ad Agency Your Facebook ACCount will get banned!

Amazingly written....Cant agree more .....
No one even informs the newbies about suck risks .....The biggest problem in affiliate marketing....Traffic source a/c bans.

The only way is to go black hat....

In any case , did you figure out how to harvest FB accounts.
Black hat? Harvest? For what? is that what you do? Black hat?

I did find tools that give you data to make sharing easier. Fptraffic by Luke of peerfly. and Sociocaster. Is that what you mean by harvesting and black hat? I do not think they would consider their product black hat.

@Nicheme congrats on getting your account reactivated!

It doesn't cost anything but a bit of time to ask and sometimes, things come out in your favour.

I finally did get positive response of getting an automated message considering their decision final. I pleaded that I am a legit solo entrepreneur and very specific niche marketing entrepreneur, and I cannot help if my political, or sports related sites draw controversies among rivals! Just because an ad is not agreeable to the person viewing it does not mean it violates TOS or should be ground for losing Account. All of my Ad are always targeted to people who would "LIKE" the ad and not a Rival.

Finally I got a response that they have reactivated on Friday but I still don't see it. I Think because of weekend It will reactivated on Monday. I thanked "Silas" profusely and ask if I can find out why the ads that were flagged were grounds for account being banned. I have a feeling it is automated process and based on # of flags. Its is a miracle to get someone to review.

If you do get a review consider yourself lucky. I will probably never get response who It was banned in 1st place because of liability reasons. You may never hear back. I think they realized that I did have leg to stand on and I probably could make waves for not even reviewing my ads.

I know they are in a Dilemma because of so many competing for very small window of ad space. I think it is only going to get much worse for the small entrepreneurs like us. Our window opportunities to profit off of Facebook Fans is closing fast.

Hmm Even if you get the automated message you can still plead for a review? Hmm how long did it take for you to get a reply?

banners
Back