The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

If something were to happen to you...

Darthmaul

affiliate
Do you have any plans about what will happen to your community if something were to happen to you so you could no longer run it?

No, though I will make a topic about this on zingor in the staff room and basically the co-owner will get my position.

No, because I don't think that something so important will happen to me and I won't be able to promote someone to my position. But I know the cell phone of my Co-Administrator so, I will call him and give him some details.

No. I'm still in denial. If something happens to me, my family has printouts of my accounts, agreements, sites, passwords, etc. Knowing them, they'll sell everything just to get rid of it, and go on a shopping spree with the proceeds.

Nah, none of my sites are that important. I would just let the domains expire and the sites go dark. For sites that I build for employment purposes, I always create the proper backups and try and document everything as clearly as possible so others can pick up where I left off.

I think that the best thing to do for smaller forums is simply to leave someone with the FTP details of the site. If something should happen, they will be able to do whatever is needed for the site and would be able to assume control.

With larger forums, it's always good to have a much clearer plan. A forum of 3,000,000+ posts is a pretty substantial asset. :tongue:

If something happens to me then my sites will simply wither and die as I am a one-man operation. I think this is a good thing as I don't want other people taking over and publishing things that I might not agree with.

My son would take over my project(s) if something where to happen to me and he'd carry out my instructions from there. I never leave my projects unattened.

banners
Back