“Adsterra”/ “AdsKeeper”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

If every job paid the same, what job would you take?

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by Oakster, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Oakster

Oakster Affiliate affiliate

I'd be either a traveling photojournalist or a food critic.
    Maybe I could even combine both and be a traveling food critic journalist :)

2. Voluum
  3. wasape

wasape Affiliate affiliate

If every job paid the same, I would most likely want to work in a position that is related to my hobby.
    For me, I am a hardcore video gamer, I guess something along video/pc game tester or game tournament player will be my top choices =).

4. caparica007

caparica007 Affiliate affiliate

I would be a professional tennis player travelling around the world and doing what I like. Wait, it would have to pay much more. :D

5. Kristy

Kristy Affiliate affiliate

In my case it has more to do with ability than money but if I could do anything in the world I'd want to be an astronaut. My next choice under that would be ER doctor.

6. TheDerpMan

TheDerpMan Affiliate affiliate

I agree. Being a professional gamer would be very fun, but at the same time it would be stressful due to having to constantly perform at a high level in front of large groups of people. But even with that stress, I'm sure playing games all day would off set that :)

7. jaydepp

jaydepp Affiliate affiliate

I would maintain a web page.

8. Oakster

Oakster Affiliate affiliate

I don't think you mean tester, that's just replaying the same thing over and over to try and find bugs.
    I think you mean reviewer which is an amazing job (I imagine) :)

9. jaydepp

jaydepp Affiliate affiliate

That sounds interesting!

10. Rube

Rube Affiliate affiliate

I would do what I'm doing now: content writing. I cannot think of anything I that would give me the same satisfaction I get from writing.

11. Peowdie

Peowdie Affiliate affiliate

I would be a bed-tester, perhaps combined with tv-tester :)
    Being at bed all day, watching tv and even being paid. Doesn't sound all that bad.

12. cefmac

cefmac Affiliate affiliate

I'd be happy enough sticking with the career which I aim to have anyway: music teaching. However, if I was guaranteed a decent amount of money, I wouldn't say no to being a professional classical singer, or maybe a lifestyle blogger.

13. caparica007

caparica007 Affiliate affiliate

Well... I'm really speechless here. :D I can't imagine a harder job!

14. Nixon Marcion

Nixon Marcion Affiliate affiliate

I would be a photographer.

MI