The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

If every job paid the same, what job would you take?

Oakster

affiliate
I'd be either a traveling photojournalist or a food critic.
Maybe I could even combine both and be a traveling food critic journalist :)

If every job paid the same, I would most likely want to work in a position that is related to my hobby.
For me, I am a hardcore video gamer, I guess something along video/pc game tester or game tournament player will be my top choices =).

I would be a professional tennis player travelling around the world and doing what I like. Wait, it would have to pay much more. :D

In my case it has more to do with ability than money but if I could do anything in the world I'd want to be an astronaut. My next choice under that would be ER doctor.

If every job paid the same, I would most likely want to work in a position that is related to my hobby.
For me, I am a hardcore video gamer, I guess something along video/pc game tester or game tournament player will be my top choices =).

I agree. Being a professional gamer would be very fun, but at the same time it would be stressful due to having to constantly perform at a high level in front of large groups of people. But even with that stress, I'm sure playing games all day would off set that :)

I don't think you mean tester, that's just replaying the same thing over and over to try and find bugs.
I think you mean reviewer which is an amazing job (I imagine) :)

I would do what I'm doing now: content writing. I cannot think of anything I that would give me the same satisfaction I get from writing.

I would be a bed-tester, perhaps combined with tv-tester :)
Being at bed all day, watching tv and even being paid. Doesn't sound all that bad.

I'd be happy enough sticking with the career which I aim to have anyway: music teaching. However, if I was guaranteed a decent amount of money, I wouldn't say no to being a professional classical singer, or maybe a lifestyle blogger.

banners
Back