The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

IdiomIdiot.com

Ping

affiliate
IdiomIdiot.com - Share and Learn Idioms!

Ever found that once in a blue moon moment where you wanted to say the right thing but you are stumped for words? Did you ever experience having a very poetic or dramatic moment but found that your dry vocabulary was not enough to capture the moment in words? Or are you just a plain sucker of idioms?

Be an idiot no more. Welcome to IdiomIdiot.com, where the only true idiot for idioms is the name.

Idiom Idiot Forum ensures that you are in the know with regard to your favorite idioms. Aside from giving the usual definitions for each idiom, they are all sorted alphabetically for your perusal.

Aside from knowing definitions to the idioms, you will also be able to learn of its origins, of what colorful part of history it belonged to before it became an idiom.

And of course, idioms will not be useful unless placed in a backdrop of colorful conversation. Fortunately, IdiomIdiot.com also provides you with an example for each idiom so you know exactly when and how to use it.

Best of all, since it is an online community, it will give you a chance to get to know more idioms from people who are as passionate for words as you are. And you don't even need an English degree to participate! All you have to have is a real willingness to learn, an openness to new ideas and a passion for interactive learning with others.

Check it out, IdiomIdiot.com!

:first:

Btw, how can I have signature activated here?

Btw, how can I have signature activated here?

Ping, look in your control panel, there is a link for signature, it should be active now that you have enought post. If you need help or can't find it let me know
Thanks

MI
Back