The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Idea about Paid Affs network ? Scam or not ?

Phuong

Policy of Paid affs:
1. Make sure Traffic quality good..
2. Our system reject clicks and conversion any time if traffic not good....
3. Our system detect 1%+ fraud activity in your account then system deactivated your account and we don’t pay before earned money

So if im a media buyer, so how can we know traffic good for your offers, worry about they don't pay the payment ! kind of confuse about Paid affs. Anyone here work with Paid affs give me some ideas.

Thank you all members !

So if im a media buyer, so how can we know traffic good for your offers, worry about they don't pay the payment ! kind of confuse about Paid affs. Anyone here work with Paid affs give me some ideas.
Hi Phuong Bui
Good question, because many network open and close and many network never pay or pay delay. But Paid Affs is not like that networks.

We informing that on approval time to affiliates because many affiliates buy cheap traffic and almost sales/conversions are re-registered or incentive so sales/conversions (traffic) quality low. If you buying traffic from good networks then 80% case never face traffic quality problems.

If you are media buyer then check source or network where's you buying traffic about there traffic quality. like you checking affiliate network good or bad.

Now if you want to know about Paid Affs Network then all legal details mentioned in website.

After you check network legal details then you have any question in your mind then you need try your self and reach minimum amount of payment with good traffic sources then see. Hope after you receive payment then your all questions answers you got.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Phuong Bui
Good question, because many network open and close and many network never pay or pay delay. But Paid Affs is not like that networks.

We informing that on approval time to affiliates because many affiliates buy cheap traffic and almost sales/conversions are re-registered or incentive so sales/conversions (traffic) quality low. If you buying traffic from good networks then 80% case never face traffic quality problems.

If you are media buyer then check source or network where's you buying traffic about there traffic quality. like you checking affiliate network good or bad.

Now if you want to know about Paid Affs Network then all legal details mentioned in website.

After you check network legal details then you have any question in your mind then you need try your self and reach minimum amount of payment with good traffic sources then see. Hope after you receive payment then your all questions answers you got.

Thanks

Now my traffic source is: Popads, Popcash,Exoclick and Traffic Junky.
That's all.

The problem is im a media buyer, so i don't own my traffic. I pay money for the traffic but don't know about quality of the traffic is good for your network or not. You can banned anytime you want and the truth is i will not know what's going on with my traffics (because i don't own that)

So lost money for traffic, and maybe also lost payment from CPA networks

Very high risks. Ok let me try and let Affiliate Fix know the results about Paid Affs

Now my traffic source is: Popads, Popcash,Exoclick and Traffic Junky.
That's all.

The problem is im a media buyer, so i don't own my traffic. I pay money for the traffic but don't know about quality of the traffic is good for your network or not. You can banned anytime you want and the truth is i will not know what's going on with my traffics (because i don't own that)

So lost money for traffic, and maybe also lost payment from CPA networks

Very high risks. Ok let me try and let Affiliate Fix know the results about Paid Affs
Why dont you use FB/AdWords/Bing ads for marketing?

hey @Phuong don worry about that, you can send traffic and then they will check the quality and tell you to scale or not, that's how lot of CPA networks works.

and @Paid Affs is always here in the forum, they are a serious network to me, just talk to your affiliate manager before you scale that's it.

Look first you need to read that warnings properly

2. Our system reject clicks and conversion any time if traffic not good.. any time mean before payment go in process. of course advertiser never pay from their pocket. also in that case we never block account and never reject sales/conversions which is good.

3. of course if fraud detect then advertisers also want block that affiliate traffic and tell me which network allow fraud sales/conversions and paying unpaid balance after your account block by fraud in account... yes sometime networks and advertisers pay but it's limited surely systems detect and banned affiliate account.

Thanks

Look first you need to read that warnings properly

2. Our system reject clicks and conversion any time if traffic not good.. any time mean before payment go in process. of course advertiser never pay from their pocket.

3. of course if fraud detect then advertisers also want block that affiliate traffic and tell me which network allow fraud sales/conversions and paying unpaid balance after your account block by fraud in account... yes sometime networks and advertisers pay but it's limited surely systems detect and banned affiliate account.

Thanks
Ok, cool.

Thank you so much for answer my question

Because that's very strict for CPA offers in VietNam. They banned all my account.
Vietnam or not, if you had done it properly and if you prelanding page did NOT had trigger words, over assuring of anything or something like that, they would NOT have banned you. Because when you make money, FB/AdWords/Bing makes money. ;)

They want you to make money so they can make money. Simple.

I hate bought traffics coz those are low quality and pure sh#it. Yes, maybe 10% of the bought traffic could be real but rest would be garbage. At least that's what I think.

Just choose another Network with better conditions and highest payouts. Like Affmy.com,
Thanks dear but your mean Affmy.com allowing low quality sales/conversions and allow fraud/fake sales/conversions ??

if yes then it's strange:affiliatefix:

As our experience of performance market then everyone want real + quality traffic. Now we don't know about Affmy.com

Thanks @kuprum

MI
Back