The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I will submit your Article to 200+ Web 20, Web 2 Blogs within 24 hours for $8

SEOclerks

affiliate
[sales]I will submit your Article to 200+ Web 20, Web 2 Blogs within 24 hours for $8
★More than 300 Orders completed with 100% Positive Feedback.★Article submitted to around 200 Web 2.0,Web 2, blogs★Even we can provide you the article for submission(just let us know after order)★The sites are starting from PR9 to PR 0★ Some of the top sites are wordpress,livejournal,Posterous,multiply and MANY MANY MORE★ All web 2.0 properties will be pinged later.★100% Effective and useful after Panda or Penguin updates. ::★THE PROCEDURE★ After you place the order send me the Artcle.(In Spintax format or I will spin it myself). If you dont have the artcle just let me know I will scrape, spin and use it.★There is no limit on the number of Keywords and URL's so dont hesitate to send multiple keywords or URL's ★ Pinging is optional here. If you want I can ping it for you if not let me know.★ Delivery will be done within 24 hours surely★If you want the Login and Passwords for those 200+ web 2.0s you can order the extra gig for that. Any doubts? Go ahead and message me up..

by: 6revolution
Created: 20-10-2012
Category: Link Building
Viewed: 15
[buttonsa]http://www.seoclerks.com/linkin/792/Link-Building/32101/submit-your-Article-to-200-Web-20-Web-2-Blogs-within-24-hours[/buttonsa]

Note: this an auto-generated thread from one of WebmasterDojo's sponsors.
[/sales]

MI
Back