The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Selling Traffic I will let you to create campaigns on ClickPapa with any bid. No minimums!

hdkiller

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
ClickPapa
Hey!

I am new to this forum so I thought i will make some special offers for this community.

I run an advertising network for the past couple of years and I am in the industry for more than a decade. Time flies...

So, if you guys looking for traffic check out my network, ClickPapa, do a registration and contact your assigned account manager about this deal. I will let them to turn on "any bid" to your accounts, permanently, which means, you can set up any bids on any traffic without those silly minimum bids we require most of the time. You can bid on 1,000,000,000 impressions a day via my network both adult and mainstream traffic.

Minimum deposit is $100

I keep the right to end this promo at 2017 September 1.

Local Garage Door Repair company specializing in Residential Garage Door Repairs and Installations as well as offering a host of additional services including, spring repair, opener installation, cable repair, roller replacement and 24 hour emergency garage door repair. Our focus is geared at providing exceptional customer service, we ensure that our customers receive dependable and professional services rendered. All our technicians are hand picked and specially equipped with vast expertise, therefore enabling them to execute precise workmanship. We affiliate with trusted and sought after brands, Amarr and Wayne Dalton indicating our stance on the importance of quality. We offer SAME DAY SERVICE and our skilled and knowledgeable technicians are on call 7 days a week to assist with any garage door requirements. We operate in Severna Park,MD and service surrounding areas. Call us at, (443) 906-1397 for more information.

banners
Back