The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

I will be sending so many people here:)

P

Pandora123

Hello all:)
What a great place for info on affiliates!
I will be sending many people over to take a look:)
I wish I had found this place when I first started, would have saved me a lot of time.
I look forward to learning more and chatting to all of you soon.

Welcome to 5 Star, Pandora123.

Hello to you again. A few days ago I welcomed you to Geek/Talk over at GeekVillage. Now I am having the chance to welcome you here to 5 Star.

Reading what you just wrote, I have the impression that you really like 5 Star. That is good to know.

You are right about this being a great place for affiliate information. This place is loaded with information. Best of all, if you need additional information all you need to do is ask.

I am glad to see that you are going to be sending people over here to take a look. I think they will like what they see.

It is good to have you here. Jump in and start posting whenever you wish.

Hi Pandora123,

Welcome to 5 Star and I'm glad you found us. Better late than never. :p

We have a wealth of knowledge and friendly people to help answer your questions. Send your friends over and we are happy to help them too!

Hello all - I'm friendly too!

We have been coming here for awhile doing research and wanted to say thanks for the help!

We have just launched a new company that is going to make big changes in how small businesses are seen on the web and, of course, had to include an affiliate program so more (regular!?!) people could benefit from it!

We are in pre-launch now and signing up businesses so that when we launch officially we will have a killer database.

The site is on my sig (keeping with forum rules!)

Thanks again and I'll be posting again soon with updates.

HI oddbodder,

Welcome to 5 Star and thanks for posting that. Glad we have been helping you with your research and glad you came out of lurk mode to post.

The more active you get the more you will benefit from this forum.
Good luck on your launch!

banners
Back