The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I will Add your Pets related post with a link to your site in my Pets blog for $5

SEOclerks

affiliate
[sales]I will Add your Pets related post with a link to your site in my Pets blog for $5
My professional Pets blogs have good targeted quality traffic. I will upload your 300-600 words unique post ,redircting to your site/offer with the anchor text you'ld like. Get a good one-way backlink & targeted quality traffic! I will also add 10 private blog network submissions for it. These backlinks are not reported to keep my PBN footprint free, but can be followed using tools like Hrefs or Majesticseo. NOTE- Only Copyscape passed articles will be accepted, no Spinned/Duplicate content (You can also use our writing extra and let us write it for you) Extras- The 3-tiers added to this guest posts are as follow- 1. Tier 2- Create 50+ Private Blog Network submissions to each of the guest posts 2. Tier 3- Create 100+ Social Websites links to each of the Tier 2 links 3. Tier 4- Create Article Directories links and RSS Feed Links to each of the Tier 3 links.

by: ronyronch
Created: 17-10-2012
Category: Link Building
Viewed: 70
[buttonsa]http://www.seoclerks.com/linkin/792/Link-Building/31547/Add-your-Pets-related-post-with-a-link-to-your-site-in-my-Pets-blog[/buttonsa]

Note: this an auto-generated thread from one of WebmasterDojo's sponsors.
[/sales]

banners
Back