The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

I will ★promote★share★submit your website url or any kinds of link over 20 Million (20 000...

SEOclerks

affiliate
[sales]I will ★promote★share★submit your website url or any kinds of link over 20 Million (20 000 000) + active facebook groups or Fan and 50 000 Facebook friends wall post.★No.1 FB promoter on seoclerks platform for $10
Amazing ★★ 20 Million Facebook promoting exposure and blast marketing deal very powerful & effective way: If you want to make popular to your website or if you want to represent your website to million people within short time and very quick way. This is right way for you. I will help you. I will submit/promote your website or any link to my over 18-20 000 000 (18-20 Million) + active facebook groups or Fan and 50 000 Facebook friends wall post and ** Your link will create 50-60 as automated Facebook backlink forever People will know your website or product Just by one or more message. You know this is big part of SMN (social media networking) & SMM (Social media marketing). Do not need to expend huge money for product/web advertising. Please before order read carefully following all description: Rally Vast marketing opportunity for anybody It will expose your website to million by million mixed people around the world Report as live screenshot: It will proof you where I put your url How? Idea below: 1. 18-20 000 000 (18-20 Million) + active facebook groups or Fan wall 2. My timeline wall post(5000 friends) 3. My friend's timeline wall post (5000 friends) 4. My another friend's timeline wall post( 5000 friend) This way It Means (5000x10 =50 000 Friends) wall Very cheap rate and excellent marketing opportunity No.1 link promoter on Facebook on seoclerks platform A.T: Just look my selling rating and others buyer feedback and get confidence. If you satisfy by others buyer feedback/comment then order me Take service from level 3 trusted user Guaranteed offer Delivery in time and quick Gig is not finish yet: **************************************** Special $5 offer: If you order 2 at the same time. You will get another 8 million group promotion completely free. That means worth $5 save and free promotion Offer no.2: This offer applicable for each and every order: I will get you 2000 individual and human traffic/visitor for your url (Applicable for web site only). This offer will applicable without any condition and query with buyer but 100 % guaranteed offer. Here it means worth $5 save. *** Lastly If you do not have any idea about Facebook Please do not take this service ** Even If you do not understand about this gig please feel free to contact me Reminder: ** I am not selling here direct traffic, like or subscription. But big opportunity for all and sometime more then your expectation. Everything can happen complete naturally (Traffic,like,subscribers)etc My responsibility to inform your web/product url to million real and active peoples and 100% perfectly This is your web/product campaign opportunity widely all over the world This gig completely any web or product advertising gig So why more delay? ORDER ME RIGHT NOW! *************************************************************************************** Below my few existing gigs url: You can order more by click on link ★I will create 750+ Pr 9 to 3 ANGELA & PAUL style backlinks, include some edu and gov backlink to rock your site on top of Google for $10 ★ I will get you guaranteed 1000 Twitter followers for $10 ***************************************************************************************

by: ajlancer
Created: 24-05-2012
Category: Facebook Fans/Likes
Viewed: 91634
[buttonsa]http://www.seoclerks.com/linkin/792/buy-facebook-likes-fans/10186/-promote-share-submit-your-website-url-or-any-kinds-of-link-over-20-Million-20-000-000[/buttonsa]

Note: this an auto-generated thread from one of WebmasterDojo's sponsors.
[/sales]

banners
Back