The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I was very tense because of website traffic

colinuk

affiliate
I am very tense because of website traffic

Hi Mate,

What would be the best way to get traffic for site as possible? I did myself on-page optimization and off-page optimization for my site. Off-page including directory submission, social bookmarking, article submission, press release, blog creation, posting and commenting, forum posting and signature & reciprocal link exchange also after that we will get only 15 to 20 visitors of my site. Is there any good way to increase traffic? Please suggest me. Thanks for review my post.

--
Regards,
Colin

Last edited by a moderator:
Seo might take some time and depending on how competitive your targeted keywords are.

Try doing some social bookmarking and video marketing.

Or as suggested by OWG, try PPC campaign from Yahoo or Google. You might see improvement after that.

It's enough to get traffic but you need to change the content when you are submitting and also title ..And it should be attractive.

Install Google Analytics, and check the bounce rate for at least one week, if it is above 50 then there is something really wrong with all the above efforts. This is the first thing I can suggest,If you need deeper insight PM me :)

I always say that "slow and study wins the race"..Do all the process manually and give equal weightage for all of them and you have to maintain consistency..Then you need to have a bit patiency...I suggest Social Networking, you just include it in your daily process..I think it is also one of the prominent way to gain traffic...

Keep optimising and you should see your visitor numbers rise. But keep tabs on your conversions. If it falls as visitors rise you are not targeting the best keywords for your site content.

banners
Back