The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

I want to take someone and run their ad campaigns for free

Cavs5

I am new to this forum, but I have been in this industry for 13+ years and have generated millions of dollars through various digital marketing techniques. I have my own businesses that I do AdWords campaigns for, but I think it would be fun to help someone who is struggling getting their business going and helping them with their AdWords campaign(s) so they can see some revenue.

You MUST already have or in the process of finishing a landing page or website. Also, you do not need to have an existing or active AdWords account already. I can get a free $150 in ad spend anyways ;)

With that said, I would love to help someone. I will work with you for a month or so, and then take on another member and try to help there.

Just to make it clear, I AM NOT CHARGING FOR THIS, but you must pay for the ad spend. That is all.

Kory

I am new to this forum, but I have been in this industry for 13+ years and have generated millions of dollars through various digital marketing techniques. I have my own businesses that I do AdWords campaigns for, but I think it would be fun to help someone who is struggling getting their business going and helping them with their AdWords campaign(s) so they can see some revenue.

You MUST already have or in the process of finishing a landing page or website. Also, you do not need to have an existing or active AdWords account already. I can get a free $150 in ad spend anyways ;)

With that said, I would love to help someone. I will work with you for a month or so, and then take on another member and try to help there.

Just to make it clear, I AM NOT CHARGING FOR THIS, but you must pay for the ad spend. That is all.

Kory
Hi @Cavs5,
Welcome to this awesome forum.
Glad to to see you around and looking forward for marketing techniques.

Kory
Gr8 Thought hatsoff.

Kory
hi dude, This is a great engagement, and good initiative to coma and help around here, but are you willing to provide help only with adworks or could you provide also assistance with others type of offers,

Hello I am struggling since 1.5 year but no success, if you can help me with adwords campaign so that i can see some $$$ in my account, i am with different affiliate networks, and i can go for health niche if you can suggest me some good tips

Thanks

i mean something like Mobile CPA, or promoting app-install offers what do you think about it?

I recommend pay per lead because you take on less risk. All you have to do is get the form submit or whatever the case, rather than trying to warm leads AND close the sale. Just my opinion, though.

Hello I am struggling since 1.5 year but no success, if you can help me with adwords campaign so that i can see some $$$ in my account, i am with different affiliate networks, and i can go for health niche if you can suggest me some good tips
Thanks

Yes, I can help you. Send me a PM and we will get you going.

Hi Kory, can I work with you in April?

Yes sir. Do you have a website/niche already, or do you need help with that as well?

I recommend pay per lead because you take on less risk. All you have to do is get the form submit or whatever the case, rather than trying to warm leads AND close the sale. Just my opinion, though.
i understand and consider your opinion, but could you suggest to me some good type of offers to promote on pay per lead ? i'll check it out.

Kory

Hi Cavs5
i am interested, i've been in internet marketing for 1yr now and i've been struggling.

thanks
Adrain

Kory
Hi Cavs5 are you still offering help? I sure could use your help.

I have responded to everyone on here. Some of you I have helped, others I am getting to because I have limited time. I'll help anyone that wants it!

banners
Back