The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I Want A Bulk Link-Building Software. Where Will I Get One?

SeanFace101

I am looking to download software which builds links to any URL (Bulk & Fast). I imagine like most things, there are differant ones that have differant options, etc.. If you know of any, can you please tell me & if you know of which ones are best, can you let me know too please? ... Sean!

IMO, try ScrapeBox. It is quite affordable and is one of the best software for the purpose. There are plenty of tools included in it, it can even collect good amount of proxies, and you just need to see the tutorial videos available on the net, to judge its capabilities. It is a wonderful and very powerful SEO tool in the right hands.

I didn't think people were still using this type of link building tactic. Be very careful with using most of those programs as they tend to build you a ton of backlinks but they're all just about worthless to you. A lot of people have even ended up getting their sites slapped, and slapped hard, for over-optimization and building links to bad neighborhoods.

For starters, you can give Lindexed a shot. The company has been in business for quite some time now (with no red flags to boot). It usually does an excellent job at not only getting you indexed and crawled much more frequently, but also building backlinks to many of their numerous sites at random intervals that seem natural to the search engines. That's what they claim, and with ten sites I can say they do a 4/5 job.

Building bulk backlinks is now seriously frowned on by the almighty google.
Unless you are creating linkwheels, or link pyramids, so not all your links are pointing to your money site, but links to sites that link to your money site too.
Two of the best tools I have found for this are SEnukeXCR and XRumer.
Both are quite expensive, but if used correctly they can get your site(s) ranked very quickly so you can start to make some money quicker. You can also then start offering your services to others and make some more money that way too.

You're gonna have to be a little more specific with this one. Are you looking for free or paid? Are you looking for specialized (article submitters/forum submitters/bookmark submitters/etc) or all-in-one's? Do you have access to proxies? Do you have access to captcha solvers? Do you have access to emails? Desktop or hosted?

Will these type of links still work? I thought the Panda and Penguin updates are really doing a good job. Links like that can harm your ranking. You may receive a warning from Google if you use them.

banners
Back