The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I used to be successful.. This is my story

It's something that can be learned and master with time. You will face the same difficulty on any online business. At least with your past experience with e-commerce, you have the experience to go with.
Yes indeed, after some research I found about dropshipping CPA, so it is still affiliate marketing but e-commerce products. Which is really great! Now I have to found a way to promote and it will be almost 99% what I used to do.

Let me give you a suggestion I wish I got a decade ago. In life, one should play his strengths by sticking to doing what he's good at.

When you choose to challenge yourself, you will definitely meet challenges. For me that path was not the right choice. If given the same opportunity I would stick to what I am good at, while improving what I am not on the side, until I am. But never choosing what I am not good at, over what I am good at.

In your case, You should be focused on e-commerce and then on the side improve your marketing skill from trial and error. Most people struggle to even break even and you made a good profit. Look at other traffic sources. As long as you make sure all the other part of your business is running properly, I'm confident you can find customers.

Stop wasting time and energy learning something else especially when you're in a bad run because it can backfire in your face and take you to an even darker place.
It is been a while, but I followed your advice and I'm back where I used to be and I'm making now good money while on the side I'm reinvesting some money into affiliate marketing to learn.

Thank you, you opend my eyes and made me focus again on where I'm good at.

It is been a while, but I followed your advice and I'm back where I used to be and I'm making now good money while on the side I'm reinvesting some money into affiliate marketing to learn.

Hey, thats great!

Now you can help other members here who want to make money with e-commerce, but they struggle :)

Congrats you are out of the black hole :)

Thank you for telling me. It means a lot. I'm glad that I could help with your situation.

Hi everyone!

A couple of years ago I wanted to make money online but I didn't know-how.

After some time I stumbled upon dropshipping and I started to follow some courses and with a great plan It worked out for me with less than 100 euro investment. I left my job and I was financially free for 1,5 years.

But to be completely honest with you guys, in that timeframe I was not happy at all!
Dropshipping was really stressful, dealing with customers, dealing with bad suppliers, and so on.

I had a gut feeling that this wasn't something I could do long-term.

So I decided to sell my business that was currently making me a 5k profit a month on Google Shopping. I sold it at a low price to a guy with an intention to make another store and make even more profit and save up for buying in bulk and doing it the right way.

Well.. after I sold my business I took a month off and enjoyed the freedom.
After that, I found a great product with high margins and a great supplier.

I made the store and set everything up in Merchant Center and Google Ads and after a couple of days of waiting for my products to get approved, I noticed that I got suspended for misrepresentation.

I'm suspended until this day, for what? Nothing.

I tried countless times to contact support, but they just don't care and give you automated replies.
Months go by and I realized that I made someone financially free and I just lost my income.

After 7 months I ran out of money and had to look for a job.

I found one that I could do from home and earn the minimum wage which so below my potential and in the meantime I would look for opportunities to make money online again.

So I found affiliate marketing and I thought by myself this is way better than dropshipping and started to learn everything about it.
I made around $2500 in a couple of weeks on Clickbank with Bing Ads but I broke even because everyone is promoting the same offers on Bing.

So that was a waste of time.

I tried Push ads, then I realized that there are lots of bots but I managed to get 1 sale with a loss of $300
I tried Native Ads for around $1000 lost it all with 0 conversions.

Today I realized maybe I should invest in proxies and virtual browsers to make a new Google Ads account but that would be another $500 spending.
I'm so sick of it man.

This is something I have never told anyone because I'm ashamed of myself for making this mistake. I was successful and I'm broke now.

I want to continue with affiliate marketing but nothing seems to work out for me.

Any advice?
You should definitely continue doing what you once did great and been successful with, maybe think not giving up on dropshipping just to change the niche or product types, to see how it will go this time. Also, be patient and invest yourself more into affiliate marketing, get as much knowledge as you can in this area, connect with other people in this business to see how they can help you and which advice they can give you (you are doing it now, so keep going), don't be ashamed or afraid, just open your mind to new things, see how you could continue your path here, make some kind of a strategy.

MI
Back