The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

I saw a add for adsense account for sale

rabicamail

affiliate
I have come across a blog where the blog owner is offering adsense account for few dollar .so can any one suggest me some weather i should go for that account or not .

First You should ask her/him how much he gets from his account. few dollars is still not much:) but for this You can as well buy link,that will make You more money than this account.

I'm pretty sure selling Google adsense accounts is against there TOS, however I could be wrong.

Maybe head over to Google and read there TOS for adsense.

Then at least you wouldn't be wasting some money on nothing!

Google in Ad sense terms of service.

I'm pretty sure selling Google adsense accounts is against there TOS, however I could be wrong.

Maybe head over to Google and read there TOS for adsense.

Then at least you wouldn't be wasting some money on nothing!

But i don't think i will get the Information about purchasing Ad sense in Ad sense terms of service.

Give them a call (if you can from where ever you are)

Maybe submit a ticket on there forums or to them - you can speak to an ad words manager so they say.

This is a very interesting question. It was my understanding that some google associates your computer IP address with the adsense account that you have open. I am not sure what would happen if you tried transferring your account to someone else. I would suspect this would raise a red flag to them and then there is the fact that someone elses name is on the account. This would definately be worth checking into.

MI
Back