The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I quit my job, working online full time

radio

Hi, my name is Robert. I quit my job June 1st and have been working full time online since then. I run several ePN websites and I've recently released a plugin called auction2post. I've been doing aff marketing for the last 2.5 years roughly and been a webmaster for a media company for roughly the same time. But now the safety net is gone! Time to sink or swim! Looking forward to contributing around here (need help w/ a wordpress theme - i can probably steer you in the right direction).

Look forward to joining the conversation.

Hey Robert,

Welcome to 5 Star and congrats on your newfound freedom! Sounds like you have some good background and should do just fine. We look forward to having you with us and hearing what you have to say.

Hey radio...

Just curious to know if you are serious about earning $$ but i quit reading after the first paragraph when u switched fonts...

Hey radio...

Just curious to know if you are serious about earning $$ but i quit reading after the first paragraph when u switched fonts...

Opps came out much more harsh then the way I meant it...sry about that. You got my point though.

Good luck to you sir.

banners
Back