The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

I Need Your Opinion On This Niche,Please!

special1

Dear Awesome Members of this forum,

After sticking around for a while reading all yoto offer to which I must confess are wonderful,I finally stumbled on a niche which I think is quite fascinating- Old Phone recycling.

I intend to become an affiliate of cellforcash.com.

I want to ask for your candid opinion on this niche...old phone recycling.

Is it a profitable niche.Has anyone being that niche before.I will really appreciate it if you can speak up.

Peace

If there is traffic for related keywords to this niche, there is profit to be made. If you can drive traffic either online or offline you could make a profit.

Do some research and determine what option works for you.

The concept of this sort of business model does make it easy for conversions since people want money for their old stuff. ;)
It's not they're going to buy private jet parts. :cool:

You don't know if it's a good niche if you don't try it!

"Used cell phones" has 345 searches, as far as popularity at SEObook (wordtracker results) That's pretty good.

Go here and just plug in used phones.

It has 21,000 competing pages in Google via allititle: "Used cell phones"
allintitle: "Used cell phones" - Google Search

Depending on how good you are at SEO or how you plan to market - for experienced marketers it would be fairly easy. Although it appears every listing on the 1st page is a direct merchant. (Didn't check them all, just APPEARS that way.)

Am grateful and now the next step...

Hi Edwin & Linda,
I just logged in to read your replyies.

Thank you very much.From your conclusion,I think it is a fairly good keyword since it is less competitive,right?

I will be informing you of every steps i will be taking so I wll be eternally grateful if you can stay tuned to guide me and lead me.

I intend to buy a domain and a hosting service to design a website and sign up for an autoresponder.

I wll be using oneof the free blog themes around so that it will be easy to navigate.

I also intend to submit articles to article submission sites.I was reading recently that article submission aritcle is a poor SEO strategy.

IS that true?

Thanks once again.

I also intend to submit articles to article submission sites.I was reading recently that article submission aritcle is a poor SEO strategy.

IS that true?

Sounds like a pretty good strategy.

Confused by quote above? if you thought it was "poor" why would you do it? Did you mean good strategy??? Lots of affiliates say it works and have had good results.

Am grateful and now the next step...

Hi Linda,
Thanks for your prompt reply.

I am still going to go ahead to use the article submission strategy no matter what the naysayers go about to say about it.

I am just saying what i read recently and if anyone sees in the same light.

Once again thank you for the research you made on the keyword.

I am so humbled by the wonderful people in this forum.

P.S:Linda,is there any other strategy you would recommend that I add to my used cell phones for cash strategy.

Thanks Linda for your right opinion. I have one site and trying to all my best to getting site raning in top ten at google. But the site ranking is down day by day. Plz tell me what i do for it?

jashmin,

Since your question is more about SEO and this is special1's thread about a specific niche, it would be best if you start a new thread in the SEO forum with a descriptive title and a little more detail. (You can't mention your site or anything just include more detailed info like age of site, your rank, anything you've changed lately that you are afraid caused the drop, etc.)

Hi Linda,
Thanks for your prompt reply.

I am still going to go ahead to use the article submission strategy no matter what the naysayers go about to say about it.

I am just saying what i read recently and if anyone sees in the same light.

Once again thank you for the research you made on the keyword.

I am so humbled by the wonderful people in this forum.

P.S:Linda,is there any other strategy you would recommend that I add to my used cell phones for cash strategy.

That's exactly the right attitude. You'll get some people to say it's a great idea and others who say you'll fail.... you can't tell until you give it a shot yourself.

Best of luck, and keep us posted!

Dave

I don't have any experience on that market but it sounds like there is not too much competition, at least no huge players. I always say give it a whirl and see how it goes.

banners
Back