The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I need Pay Per Click Networks

tameem

affiliate
Hello All,

I want your help if there are any effective Pay per Click Networks ( not google adwords ) which is cheap and drive geo targeted traffic

I have tried Clicksor but the results were not that great for what I tried. There is also stumble upon which I have never tried but sounds interesting. I am not sure if I had a dream about this but I think twitter is starting to offer advertising as well.

I was just talking to one of my associates, and she says she gets much better results from text link ads, as opposed to PPC.

She said she adds 3-6 people per day to her mailing list from 1 text link ad. She said this particular ad runs her $50/month, but is cheaper, and more effective than any PPC she has seen anywhere.

There are different prices for ads on different sites, in different niches, with different amounts of traffic coming to them.

I would find a high traffic website or blog in your niche, and take out a text link, or banner ad with them, as opposed to PPC.

I would start with an inexpensive one at first. Then if/when it gets the results you are looking for, dig into it deeper.

Just my 2 cents.

Good luck.

Matthew Zinda

MI
Back