The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I need leads for Instagram growth service to make a Email list

ar_olia

affiliate
hello to everyone
I'm working on a Instagram growth service marketing. The service will launch in a few days. I'm struggling to find the suitable leads to make my Email list. I've prepared a landing page, a video and an E-Book and the service has a website. I"ll be very appreciate if anyone can help me to find ways to generate leads

buy ads on email newsletters -- fastest way and most costly
?PPC maybe -- if you can get the ad approved
*social media groups (MMO oriented)
Youtube ads or create videos

buy ads on email newsletters -- fastest way and most costly
?PPC maybe -- if you can get the ad approved
*social media groups (MMO oriented)
Youtube ads or create videos
thank you so much. do you recommend work with YouTubers in Fiverr or buy YouTube ads? I have limited budget

@ar_olia have you checked your site lately? Maybe it's just me but it tries loading forever and then....never does. It just goes to a 520 error page. That may be contributing to your problem. Certainly doesn't help, anyway.

fiverr for video production? never tried that -- so no opinion
I have seen pro MMO ads on pre-rolls (lead in ads) on high traffic or featured YouTube vids (watched as a consumer).

Say you made a Youtube video -- how would you promote it? I see too many attempts with less than 200 views in a year :( <<<the follow through really matters ;)

fiverr for video production? never tried that -- so no opinion
I have seen pro MMO ads on pre-rolls (lead in ads) on high traffic or featured YouTube vids (watched as a consumer).

Say you made a Youtube video -- how would you promote it? I see too many attempts with less than 200 views in a year :( <<<the follow through really matters ;)
Thank you for reporting to me. the website got down for a few hours and now it's up. actually the service will launch in few days and I'll be appreciate if you give your feed backs.:)

yep its up now ...
offer something free with an email signup for a newsletter/sms blast.
there is no free lunch -- your hard work or buy ads ...

You probably should do PPC/SEM but the signups might cost $5-$10??? each.
What is acquiring a new customer paying monthly worth lifetime value (LV). Odds are you don't know -- so make a conservative estimate take 65% of that and see if the PPC acquisition cost works for you ...(at least break even in 6 months)

MI
Back