The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I need Help

redneckpay

affiliate
Hey to Everyone...I'm new to this internet marketing but, first I want to tell you about myself first, I no this is not forum to introduce my self but, I will post there after I post this.

Hey my name is Jody and I'm From Louisiana I just lost my part time job about 4 month's ago. So i got online and started looking around and came across Affiliate marketing, So i started to Dig deeper and deeper into it and read so much stuff and tried little thing's to start earning money, I even went as low as just clicking Ad's for Penny's, well that got OLD fast and then I came across this thing called CLICKBANK...now I look so deep and all I find is you have to PAID for a domain to start out and some other stuff you have to pay for...

Now for a beginner I have no JOB and no money and cant really ask anyone for money to get started with...so No i tried all this social network marketing Like yahoo answers and got banned and then I tried twitter and got banned just answering peoples questions and putting my short product link in with my answers new that sucks and did not work for me i kindly started on blogging but never got far with it and alot of reading I did said that blogging was not the way to start..now i'm not that good on article writing I don't want to spend hours just trying to set it up.....

so what i am saying is.....Is there anyone willing to help me to get started with CLICKBANK a 1 on 1 or something and if anyone help's me make $200 the first time I will be so glade to split it 50-50 means you get $100 and I get $100...Now I don't no and not sure if Im out of line so saying that 50-50 part if so please don't ban me and for anyone willing to help remember i have no starting money...

Thank you for any new post that anyone gives me :D

Last edited by a moderator:
In your other post you said:

I found this way of making money online to be interesting because i'm tired of looking for a job and busting my but for nothing ..

I'm a huge affiliate marketing advocate but I have to tell you with yourr lack of experience and no money, my best advice is to get a job and learn about affiliate marketing on the side.

I personally know affiliates that make really high income BUT 99% of affiliates make no money. To get up to 200 at Clickback if you don't know what you are doing and don't have a site could take months. Does not sound like you can go that long without making money.

I'd be very careful making the type of offer you made. Anyone that really knows what they are doing would never go for an offer like that so you will likely only get either newbies that think they know but don't and send you down the wrong path OR sharks trying to take advantage of your desperation to learn.'

I know it probably sounds like I'm being really negative, but I've been around the block a few times and am trying to give you a dose of reality and save you some heartache.

I understand what you are saying...and I don't want to come out and say things in the wrong way Of how my life style is right now but I have my parents on my back about liveing in there house and having no Job and i have no car to go any-wear to get a job.
I'm like 20 miles out of town been there looking for a Job and No one is hireing but im about fed up with it and need to start doing something about it

Have you thought about other ways to making money online while you learn affiliate marketing?

Writing articles
Selling stuff on Ebay
Craigslist jobs
Odesk
Freelancer etc

Hi redneckpay. Affiliate marketing isn't as easy as people make it out to be. It takes time to learn about all the things associated with it e.g, building a list, driving traffic, building a blog, etc. Here's a plan you could try out.

1. Choose a niche. You need to pick a topic you are interested in, something you're passionate about. If you're not interested in it then you won't be able to write about it.

2. Create a blog. As you said you have no money and don't want to buy a domain. You can always create a free WordPress blog, however free blogs are not as good.

3. Write EPIC content. Everyone is sick of seeing the same old 500 word articles with the same information. Write unique detailed articles. Keep blasting out new blog posts and you'll build an audience.

4. Once you've built a flow of traffic to your site you could start doing product reviews, this is where you start earning money.

Make sure all of your blog posts are search engine optimized. Drive traffic to your posts and build links. Here are a few ways to drive traffic to your posts.

1. Forum posting
2. Guest blogging
3. SEO
4. Video marketing
5. Email marketing
6. Social media marketing

The most important thing is that you build an email list. If you can't afford these services at first then it's important you get your visitors to subscribe in some sort of way. Set up a Twitter page, Google+ page and a Facebook fan page. Capture all your visitors, get them to subscribe!

If you keep blasting out amazing content and doing product reviews you'll be on the way to success.

One thing, and maybe the most important thing to keep in mind, is to pick one thing and then stick with it until you have run it into the ground. It does not work if you jump around from one idea to another. You just end up with a half dozen half baked ideas and never really get anywhere.

To add to all the other comments, I think the number one mistake people often make when it comes to affiliate marketing, is that they expect it to pay out like a fortune 500 business but they treat it like a hobby. This is a business for most and it takes time invested along with knowledge to make this work. For some it's slightly harder than others but I think the first step is the approach or attitude. To get any business off the ground you have to have knowledge of the market. Once you gain the knowledge it gives you the confidence of a winner, mainly because you know the ins and outs of the business. I agree with Linda, if you're really in need of the money now...you should continue looking for a job (good luck), not saying give up on affiliate marketing. But acquire as much knowledge as it takes for you to feel comfortable with what you're doing and shoot for the stars. Be willing to work for it, and it'll work for you.

In your other post you said:

I'm a huge affiliate marketing advocate but I have to tell you with yourr lack of experience and no money, my best advice is to get a job and learn about affiliate marketing on the side.

I personally know affiliates that make really high income BUT 99% of affiliates make no money. To get up to 200 at Clickback if you don't know what you are doing and don't have a site could take months. Does not sound like you can go that long without making money.

I'd be very careful making the type of offer you made. Anyone that really knows what they are doing would never go for an offer like that so you will likely only get either newbies that think they know but don't and send you down the wrong path OR sharks trying to take advantage of your desperation to learn.'

I know it probably sounds like I'm being really negative, but I've been around the block a few times and am trying to give you a dose of reality and save you some heartache.

VERY sound advice!

We entirely agree with Linda Buquet. If you have zero funds to get started and apparently also zero knowledge then you will never make more than $0. Don't be fooled by all those boastful get rich quick sellers online many of whom are also making zero.

Get a job so you have some money to invest in joining a membership website that teaches all the essential new skills you have to learn because that is the only way to eventually start to earn your first $1 online. Nobody ever got rich online without learning how to this and start by building a quality targeted mailing list within a niche such as work from home online business or something you know about and people would eventually buy a related product?

To make money online you need to find out the following and this will cost you money although I am not promoting anything here:

1)What to base your first online business on, which niche? Find out with keyword research.
2)How to get a domain. This will cost around $10 a year?
3)Where and how to get web hosting and how to change your name servers on your domain to point to your web hosting account which will cost around $10 a month per domain.
4)An autoresponder account which starts anywhere from $1 for first 30 days to $19 a month.
5)Some products to give away to first build a mailing list then more products in the same niche to sell to your list once you have built a relationship with them so that some on your list might buy what you recommend. Two important points to bear in mind are that whatever you sell has to work and did so when you purchased it yourself and that is something you can therefore write a review about based upon your personal experience from using it?
6)Driving targeted prospects who share the same niche and are looking to solve a problem or get an answer to a question. Become a problem solver and then the money will come later.

There is no way to get rich quick despite the numerous spamy videos selling such junk. Apart from inheriting it or winning it the only other legal way to get money is to work and I am sorry if this has shattered your illusions but far better to save time and money going about this the right way then fall prey to the many sharks and scams out to trap the inexperienced and lazy who believe their hype and faked proofs of earnings. Forget ClickBank until you have mastered the basic skills first.

Look upon this as a reality check and do find some legal way to raise the necessary cash to make money in the new year by working very hard in your spare time, refusing to quit ever and treating your subscribers like your own family and best friends and success will follow but never overnight or quickly.

Regards,

Stephen & Jenifer.:cool:

in a nutshell you need to have a plan don't just go random in any way,you have to master some basic skills and just like any offline bussiness you need some money to get it started then reinvest a good % of your profits in your project..and continue this way ....knowledge is power ..educate yourself first then go testing ...this is a new field for you and you'll take time to learn everything (you can't be a doctor unless you study for 7 years or even more ) ... it doesn't mean it's impossible ..no no no ,i always say it's doable but needs persistence and consistent work....alot of informations are out there ,,look for educational materials and skip products which promises to make XX$ in XXdays .....take it step by step (you cant walk unless you crawl) seek experts advice and take care not to be used or taken advantage of ..

a simple plan :

read, read and read (free)
find a niche (free)
choose keywords (free tools)
build a website or blog or use free authority websites(could be free )
drive traffic (free methods are first to try then go for the paid ones )
reinvest in what made you some $$

you can make it through but a good wise start will make the whole difference to you.
do it right and never give up.

wish you the best

MI
Back