The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Offer Wanted I need European offers for tube sites

We accept any geo for our Japan Adult paysites, like JAVHD and so on. We get Revshare and Pay per Sale payouts in JAVBucks.

If you have any questions or need more information, feel free to contact our support team:

Hello,

I have Danish, Greek, Bulgarian and Serbian tube sites.
I need adult offers for them. Can anyone help me?

Hi Sandra,

For adult offers you should look towards Bitterstrawberry. We're experts in mobile traffic monetization and adult is a big part of this cake. Hit me up if you want some offer proposals :)

Hi Sandra!

We (Traffic Company) are a CPA Network and we have our own in-house built Mobile Subscription offers (CPA) in more then 13 geo's at the moment. This means the best payouts in the market! We are having mostly adult offers. We do have your own offers in Serbia for example.

Next to Serbia we have our own in-house built offers for Europe in Austria, Germany, Portugal, Switzerland, Italy, Poland & Hungary.

They are mostly Adult offers. 1 or 2 click flow offers. We are working with a smart link and single offers.

Let me know if you need more info!

Hi Sandra,

We will be able to provide you good adult offers with different flows. We also have adult smartlinks.

Feel free to contact us on Skype: live:toroadvertising

hi Sandra,
We own a Serbian adult dating website.
Also we have exclusive adult dating offers.

banners
Back