The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I need an email marketing tracking software

Med Tr

Hello email marketing experts, I'm starting my new business in email marketing using a custom software and Google G suite.
Unfortunately, I didn't find any solution to track my emails such as open rate, click rate, conversion, unsubscribe, spam, bounce... etc.
Could you help me please guys? Thank you !

Email analytics is complex and I strongly recommend before starting developing some custom solutions to read proper guidelines on the websites / blogs that deal with these issues, specifically.
here is an article regarding gmail caching images and how it affects "analytics.
What You Need To Know About Image Caching In Gmail

Once you read this, you will perhaps realize what's ahead of you.

email marketing using a custom software and Google G suite.
Unfortunately, I didn't find any solution to track my emails such as open rate, click rate, conversion, unsubscribe, spam, bounce... etc.
Listen, I don't know what is the "custom software", but if it doesn't provide those basic analytics - open/ spam/ click/ unsuscribes etc... I'm sorry to break the news, but you should drop it immediately.
On top of that, G suite is a very bad idea as the sending limits are lows and they will shut you down as soon as you start generating some spam complaints or a high bounce rate (yes, Google counts these things too.)

Bottom line, any decent email marketing software will provide you with the standard analytics and some will even allow you to record conversions / revenues. but the costom software + gsuite, is a very bad idea...

MI
Back